GEM pRP7 picture

Posted by: George Kaye

GEM pRP7 picture - 02/08/01 03:57 PM

I'm just trying out my new camera and photo shop program and I need to know how to send pictures to you guys and gals, so..........here's a picture of the new GEM 88 key piano with hammer action, 48 sounds plus 444 generalmidi sounds, and it weighs only 40 lbs and has a pitchbend/mod controller and splits and layers all for under $900.

George Kaye

Posted by: George Kaye

Re: GEM pRP7 picture - 02/08/01 04:05 PM

sorry for all the ugly wires. By the way, the stand it is on is the new Yamaha x stand made for the P80. It has front and rear adjustable holders so a keyboard can't slide off. Also, the feet as you can see are huge and adjustable for floors that aren't even and the x legs are set back so they don't get in the way. It has a quick latch handle to select different heights and the front keyboard holders you see in the picture adjust in and out to adjust for deep or narrow keyboards. It's really good for one 88 note or smaller keyboard. List price is $99.00 but usually sells for about $69.00.
It's really fun taking these pictures. If any of you out there want to see anything in particular that I carry just let me know! I can't beleive I didn't do this sooner!
George Kaye
Posted by: tom moon

Re: GEM pRP7 picture - 02/08/01 07:05 PM

George --
Thanks for those pictures. Wouldn't mind seeing the GEM WK8SE. That is, if and when you get them. The specs on it seem promising, but as we well know, the specs are not the sounds...

Thanks again.
Posted by: DonM

Re: GEM pRP7 picture - 02/08/01 08:46 PM

George, any "babes" working for you??
Just joking.
Keep sending the pics. How about the QY100?
DonM