PSR550 Recording question?

Posted by: sylion

PSR550 Recording question? - 10/07/02 11:58 PM

when go into recording status with PSR550,the style is freezed.
how to recording a song which have more than two parts and each part has different styles?

i notice the psr 740 also have the question,which PSR modules can do this recordings?
Posted by: squeak_D

Re: PSR550 Recording question? - 10/08/02 11:22 AM

to record a style into a song you must use the quick record mode. To record more than one track you must use multi track recording. Both of these methods can be used in the same song. You cannot use more than one style per song either. When doing mulit track recording you have to press the next button a few times to get the screen where you set that track to play or record... This is an important screen because you attempt to record a part, get to the end of the composition and then realize that nothing was recorded because the function was overlooked. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask..

Squeak

Re: PSR550 Recording question? - 10/08/02 07:11 PM

thanks.i see.

i guess, PSR 1000/2000/9000 can record a song use more than one style. right?
Posted by: Scottyee

Re: PSR550 Recording question? - 10/08/02 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by sylion:
i guess, PSR 1000/2000/9000 can record a song use more than one style. right?

YES
Posted by: mdorantes

Re: PSR550 Recording question? - 10/08/02 07:32 PM

Hello, you can record a song with various styles in the PSR 550, etc., but first you must make/save your registrations 1,2,3, etc...,,before entering the record mode, "call" the registration 1 that has the first style/pattern, then enter the record, quick record, melo-acomp, etc. while recording the song, when you want the next style, just recall the registration 2, and so on....hope it helps....

------------------
mdorantes

Re: PSR550 Recording question? - 10/08/02 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mdorantes:
Hello, you can record a song with various styles in the PSR 550, etc., but first you must make/save your registrations 1,2,3, etc...,,before entering the record mode, "call" the registration 1 that has the first style/pattern, then enter the record, quick record, melo-acomp, etc. while recording the song, when you want the next style, just recall the registration 2, and so on....hope it helps....

no,you can not change the style when you press registration 2 .
because style is freezed when recording.
Posted by: squeak_D

Re: PSR550 Recording question? - 10/09/02 06:05 AM

sylion,
Thanks I was just about to say the same thing....

Squeak
Posted by: trzackery

Re: PSR550 Recording question? - 08/29/05 07:18 PM

how do u add a melody to a drum sequence
Posted by: Starkeeper

Re: PSR550 Recording question? - 08/30/05 07:52 AM

When you do a "quick record" it will ask you if you are recording a 1) melody, 2) a style, or 3) a style + melody. Sounds like you want 3 a style + melody. If you select melody, you cannot play a style.
Starkeeper