G70 Latest Upgrade

Posted by: Robert Webster

G70 Latest Upgrade - 04/17/05 02:57 AM

Hi,

I've downloaded the G70 version 1.10 and installed it. No problems downloading or intalling. I originally had version 1.06 on my G70.

Rob
Posted by: Gunnar Jonny

Re: G70 Latest Upgrade - 04/17/05 05:27 AM

Good, but do you see / hear any differece, and what is the updates done by this upgrade?
No documents to tell what it relly fix.
GJ
Posted by: Robert Webster

Re: G70 Latest Upgrade - 04/17/05 10:06 AM

Hi Gunnar,

It's a bit early to say as I've not had a chance to give the upgraded G70 a good workout yet. I posted the information primarily to assist those who seem concerned about the the jump from ver, 1.06 or 1.07 to ver. 1.10.

Will let you know if the differences (if any!) are noticeable to my ear anyway.

Rob
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: G70 Latest Upgrade - 04/17/05 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Robert Webster:
Hi,

I've downloaded the G70 version 1.10 and installed it. No problems downloading or intalling. I originally had version 1.06 on my G70.

Rob

hey i am from israel i would like to know more about the g 70 sound, how its sound in a pa system not headfones and do the g70 hes a user group?can you explain the defrence between those versions thanks -shai
Posted by: g,mon

Re: G70 Latest Upgrade - 04/17/05 11:13 PM

I tested the 1.10 yesterday and it seems that there are still bugs in the O/S. Sometimes I cannot remember the exact sequence but it seems that when using the one touch keys and switch between userprgs while using the hold function the tempo suddenly changes instead of holding. Also, when switching between one touch it seems that the voulme of the up1 is not well balanced between the one touch variations. Did any one else encounter this problem???

Regards
Posted by: deb

Re: G70 Latest Upgrade - 04/18/05 01:01 AM

Yes I did , specially when a drawbar is on
the left or the right side the volume is too
high in the one touch settings.
And how to get the volume right in these ca-
ses.