Music 'The Good Life'

Posted by: zuki

Music 'The Good Life' - 07/14/07 05:45 AM

Enjoying the beautiful morning

I love sleeping in, sipping on coffee, checking mail, doing some office work, playing keyboards, etc, compared to my past world of fighting with indignent people, traffic, schedules, quotas and corporate chaos.

I look forward to playing tonight at 6 PM. The wife will go and we'll have a nice dinner afterwards - doesn't get any better

It's surreal to know that I control my own destiny by applying myself to my craft, which is pure pleasure.

The money is sufficient enough and the move to full time music was the best move I've ever made. It's great to lay on the pillow at night, stess free. The only thing that keeps me awake now is dwelling on the next song or arrangement.

Unless some unforeseen quirk arises, I have found my niche. Give me peace, quiet and contentment.

zuki
Posted by: Spalding1

Re: Music 'The Good Life' - 07/14/07 05:47 AM

Amen Zuki.
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Music 'The Good Life' - 07/14/07 05:50 AM

------------------

Donny

“ Choose a job you Love, and you will Never have to Work a day in your life! ”

Re: Music 'The Good Life' - 07/14/07 05:58 AM

I agree and would say that I envy you except that I am soon beginning the same lifestyle and so no need for envy .
Jim
Posted by: Taike

Re: Music 'The Good Life' - 07/14/07 05:59 AM

You've worked hard for it, Zuki, and you're still working hard. I'm happy for you.

Ooh la la... the wife's joining you. First you get to serenade her, then to wine and dine her. Vive l'amour, mon ami!

Isn't it Romantic....

Taike