"It's Alive".... Tweaking the PSR9000

Posted by: Dnj

"It's Alive".... Tweaking the PSR9000 - 02/19/01 05:29 AM

I got the idea from Don M. The EQ on the PSR9000 styles are a little dull sounding. The EQ default setting is 64. Try going into the Mixer boosting the "ACMP" High EQ from 64 to 105 and listen to styles come alive. Your drums will be more vibrant and you will hear things in your styles that you didn't before.

Let us know how ya make out!

Donny NJ
Posted by: dlstarry

Re: "It's Alive".... Tweaking the PSR9000 - 02/21/01 11:17 AM

HI: Donny Thank you for the info on tweeking the 9000 PRO, it is great. I have a ? about quick record, if you record a song on quick record can you edit it, like change vol. pan, & all that stuff without saveing the song to floppy disk first? And if so how do you do it? I can not get into the mixer screen Tracks T1~T16 were everything is recorded until I save it to floppy then I can get to those screens & edit the song, but it sure would be nice if I didn't have to save it to the floppy first. Thank You Again !!!!!!!!! Denny
Posted by: Dnj

Re: "It's Alive".... Tweaking the PSR9000 - 02/21/01 04:55 PM

HI Denny,

I usualy save to my hard drive then make edits and upload songs to Flash ROM.

hope this helps

Donny nj
Posted by: dlstarry

Re: "It's Alive".... Tweaking the PSR9000 - 02/21/01 08:21 PM

HI: Donny < So if I understand right you can't edit the song without putting it on the hard drive or floppy first, is that correct? < I don't have the hard drive yet. I have a technics KN 5000 also & that one you can record a song with quick record & edit everything right away without saving or transfering to anything you can change voices in the acomp. or anything you want, makes for a much faster system when all your trying to do is set up all vol. levels & what ever to save settings in the memory banks. < < Thanx again < Denny