Who's Giggin' on Mothers Day?....I am! ..What are You Doing?

Posted by: Dnj

Who's Giggin' on Mothers Day?....I am! ..What are You Doing? - 05/13/07 08:05 AM

I have a double ..Two 1 hr shows today,
Oh Yeah ! Holidays = $$$
Then its off to a Big Family Dinner.

I hope your enjoying Mommies day also

Re: Who's Giggin' on Mothers Day?....I am! ..What are You Doing? - 05/13/07 06:49 PM

No One? Hmmmmmmm?
Posted by: hellboy44

Re: Who's Giggin' on Mothers Day?....I am! ..What are You Doing? - 05/13/07 08:40 PM

Had a gig at a snooty Golf Club...

Boy!

Never played so quietly in my life!

Dull - but that's what was required.

Paid well though!

------------------
God I hate signatures.

BUT...

www.chi-chi.com.au

Re: Who's Giggin' on Mothers Day?....I am! ..What are You Doing? - 05/14/07 12:52 AM

Hellboy....way to go!
As long as your enjoying making music & the audience enjoys it is what matters...gigs come in All shapes & sizes....it's part of the game, just make it fun!
Posted by: zuki

Re: Who's Giggin' on Mothers Day?....I am! ..What are You Doing? - 05/14/07 12:56 AM

(3) on Mother's Day, (2) the day before and (10) this coming week.

zuki

Re: Who's Giggin' on Mothers Day?....I am! ..What are You Doing? - 05/14/07 01:32 AM

Zuki.......that's great !
you've been a very busy man

Good Luck

PS How about a few demo songs for us?
Posted by: captain Russ

Re: Who's Giggin' on Mothers Day?....I am! ..What are You Doing? - 05/14/07 07:33 AM

Standing Mother's day job...for over 20 years.
8 straight hours. It's a country club I've belonged to since the 70's. It's where I keep my B-3 and Rhodes. Good for about 50 good jobs per year.

R.
Posted by: BEBOP

Re: Who's Giggin' on Mothers Day?....I am! ..What are You Doing? - 05/14/07 09:15 AM

I stayed home and played with Mother

OF course we have two keyboards
Bebop
Posted by: korg4god

Re: Who's Giggin' on Mothers Day?....I am! ..What are You Doing? - 05/14/07 09:44 AM

Church on Sunday morning...

Does that count? That's my regular full-time job...

Jeff

Re: Who's Giggin' on Mothers Day?....I am! ..What are You Doing? - 05/14/07 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by korg4god:
Church on Sunday morning...

Does that count? That's my regular full-time job...

Jeff

Working for God has to count!!!
Thanx for the reply!!
Posted by: tony mads usa

Re: Who's Giggin' on Mothers Day?....I am! ..What are You Doing? - 05/14/07 12:27 PM

Saturday we attended the First Communion for our grandson Anthony ... my son and daughter-in-law took over a small restaurant for an afternoon dinner and at my grandson's request, I played ... had all the kids dancin' ...
On Sunday, the granchildren (4, ages 9 to 6 1/2) prepared b'fast for their moms and 'momma' ... After Mass we let the moms relax and we men took over the kitchen and the grill ... great meal, great fun, nice relaxing day for all ....
t.
Posted by: tony mads usa

Re: Who's Giggin' on Mothers Day?....I am! ..What are You Doing? - 05/14/07 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
Working for God has to count!!!
Thanx for the reply!!

... that counts TENFOLD !!!
t.
Posted by: Songman55

Re: Who's Giggin' on Mothers Day?....I am! ..What are You Doing? - 05/14/07 01:07 PM

Hi Donny,

I also worked for God on Sunday as I am music director for a United Methodist Church. I didn't have any other gigs on Mother's Day, but I'm at 41 gigs for the month of May. Yeah baby$$$

Joe

Re: Who's Giggin' on Mothers Day?....I am! ..What are You Doing? - 05/14/07 02:40 PM

Songman -

I have exactly 41 jobs in May also

zuki

Re: Who's Giggin' on Mothers Day?....I am! ..What are You Doing? - 05/14/07 04:14 PM

Way to go fellas keep Giggin'!!
I'm right there with ya baby!

Re: Who's Giggin' on Mothers Day?....I am! ..What are You Doing? - 05/15/07 04:33 AM

.........45 now in June and counting. Starting to do some bigger work in lounges and private country clubs too. This might turn into full time It sure has put a dent in my outside sales routine.

zuki
Posted by: Taike

Re: Who's Giggin' on Mothers Day?....I am! ..What are You Doing? - 05/15/07 04:51 AM

Way to go, Zuki! It wasn't too long ago when you were having doubts about gigging again and see where you are now.

Do you still have time to enjoy your deck?

Taike
Posted by: Fran Carango

Re: Who's Giggin' on Mothers Day?....I am! ..What are You Doing? - 05/15/07 07:57 AM

Taike...you mean finish his deck

Re: Who's Giggin' on Mothers Day?....I am! ..What are You Doing? - 05/15/07 11:59 AM

Fran - the deck is complete and beautiful -

T - definitely jumped into the music scene with both feet and no looking back.

zuki