Anema e core

Posted by: rbmusic

Anema e core - 10/20/07 02:21 PM

I recorded this on my tyros2 while I was playing a dance at the local Moose Hall.

Ray.
http://www.box.net/shared/paoxc86gpp
Posted by: Dreamer

Re: Anema e core - 10/20/07 02:33 PM

Beautiful!
The only suggestion I have is to try and modulate the song between 1/2 and 3/4, because -if played always in the same tonality- it tends to become repetitive, after a while (...let's say that I was ready for a change of tonality before the accordeon bit).
This is, however, just nitpicking on my part, because I really enjoyed your rendition and am kind of looking for something missing and that could make it perfect.
Posted by: Fran Carango

Re: Anema e core - 10/20/07 02:34 PM

Ray, that sounds great..Nice..
Posted by: Bernie9

Re: Anema e core - 10/20/07 02:36 PM

Very nice playing and choice of instruments. I was wondering if you would return to the guitar for final .
Posted by: ianmcnll

Re: Anema e core - 10/20/07 03:14 PM

Ray,

Excellent playing, and a fine arrangement...the guitar emulation is superb.

Ian the Impressed
Posted by: jedi

Re: Anema e core - 10/20/07 04:44 PM

Hi Ray,

Good work !!

I have always liked the brass sounds from Yamaha , and the SA guitar is A-oK too !!

Thanks for the music !!

Gary
Posted by: Tony Rome

Re: Anema e core - 10/20/07 05:27 PM

Ray....good job.....I really enjoyed the song, one of my all time favorites.... thanks for sharing....
TR
Posted by: trident

Re: Anema e core - 10/21/07 01:50 AM

Never heard the song before. But it sounds like something coming out of the radio. Very good playing, very good sounds.
Posted by: donpatt

Re: Anema e core - 10/21/07 04:19 AM

Excellent!! Great accordion and guitar.

I was thinking abt selling my T2; Maybe not.

Don P
Posted by: rbmusic

Re: Anema e core - 10/22/07 07:59 AM

Thanks for listening. I appreciate your comments.

Ray.
Posted by: ChicoBrasil

Re: Anema e core - 10/22/07 09:30 AM

Ray

I liked you performance.
Congrats from Brasil,Chico
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Anema e core - 10/22/07 12:13 PM

Ray......thanx for sharing your work on a song I play often also especially this month with Carnivale gigs (Columbus Day) so prevalent with many Italian American clubs....
I enjoyed your playing, nice guitar/accordion work....I didn't care for the Brass too much not needed IMO....maybe some Trem Mandolin/Strings ensemble would work better. You should be proud, NICE JOB!!

take care

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 10-22-2007).]