"Save" registrations/banks question

Posted by: zuki

"Save" registrations/banks question - 01/27/07 09:18 AM

On my 3000, how do I save (to computer or my sm card) the 3 banks of songs that I have now - 24 songs with the custom styles or each song (I named my styles the song name).

Thanks for help,
zuki
Posted by: btweengigs

Re: "Save" registrations/banks question - 01/27/07 09:35 AM

Zuki...
Assuming your
A) "songs" (midi sequences),
B) Styles,
C) and/or Registrations
are saved to the User Area or Thumbdrive, all you have to do is call up the file you want to re-save and....
1> Copy
2> tab to CARD
3> Paste

Eddie
Posted by: rikkisbears

Re: "Save" registrations/banks question - 01/29/07 07:50 PM

Hi Zuki,
if you ever have problems getting smart media cards maybe consider a usb card reader & memory cards or thumb drives.

I personally had a problem with my thumb drive, worked ok for months, then one day unplugged it from keyboard to copy files around on the pc ( as per usual) , when I plugged it back into the psr, it no longer worked in the psr , but still works in the pc.

I've actually got a 4 slot , multi card reader, attached to my usb port.
They're really cheap on ebay. I've also got 4 different types of memory card , 1 type for each slot, all 4 instantly accesible.
I'm splitting my styles, registrations, multipads, songs between the 4 cards to avoid having multiple layers of folders & having style folders mixed in with pad folders etc.

Best part is, I can just unplug reader from the keyboard, plug it into the pc do backups, swap files around etc etc plug it back into my psr 1500.

SUre beats the Va7 zip drive system.

best wishes
Rikki

[QUOTE]Originally posted by zuki:
[B]