OMG.. THis is exactly what i was looking for..Audio2Midi program...

Posted by: MusiKMan

OMG.. THis is exactly what i was looking for..Audio2Midi program... - 09/22/03 11:46 AM

Guys, Im so happy, I found this program..
I have such a hard time recording my bass in my midi songs..By simply playing the keys of the keyboard, I cant get the same feeling as playing the real instrument.. But I always wanted to have my bass as a midi track to change things here and there and to save a real audio track for vocals or other things...
Well check out this link:
http://www.digital-ear.com/digital-ear/info.htm

Im so excited.. I cant believe that there is a program like this..
I though, what the heck im going to do a serach on Yahoo for audio to midi programs and lo and behold, there it is...Someone had thought of it already.. Boy I love the net !!!
If anyone out there has this program can you please let me know if it will work with what im thinking of doing?

Thanks guys...

Musikman
Posted by: Ohrenarzt

Re: OMG.. THis is exactly what i was looking for..Audio2Midi program... - 09/23/03 03:51 AM

Guys, I’m so happy, I found this thing.
I have such a hard time walking into a room at night. It’s really dark; you can’t see a thing.
I always wanted to have a button near the door that you can press and suddenly illuminate the room.
Guess what, last night I got into a hotel room and there was this switch. I am so exited. I can’t believe there is a thing like this. Someone had thought of it already. Did anyone out there use this thing? It seems they call it electricity...
Posted by: GlennT

Re: OMG.. THis is exactly what i was looking for..Audio2Midi program... - 09/23/03 06:53 AM

Why not download the free demo and give it a try. Good luck... and give us a review.
Posted by: STAM

Re: OMG.. THis is exactly what i was looking for..Audio2Midi program... - 09/23/03 07:04 AM

?????
I am glad for electricity but I did not understand the relationship with what Musikman mentioned above

Posted by: tony mads usa

Re: OMG.. THis is exactly what i was looking for..Audio2Midi program... - 09/23/03 08:42 AM

...... did I sense some sarcasm?!?!? .. hopefully good natured ......
t.
Posted by: Vquestor

Re: OMG.. THis is exactly what i was looking for..Audio2Midi program... - 09/23/03 12:52 PM

"electrified" sarcasm