mp3 help

Posted by: zuki

mp3 help - 02/18/07 06:42 PM

Can someone direct me to a site or a paper that explains how to post my songs to my web site that I am creating. This will be my first attempt to post songs. I have a PSR 3000, a mic and computer at this time.

Thanks,
zuki
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: mp3 help - 02/18/07 07:22 PM

Zuki,

There are a couple way to do this, the easiest of which is to utilize the free web space that is provided your internet service provider. They can give you the space address, then it's just a matter of using an FTP (File Transfer Protocal) program to upload the file to that space. The next step is to post a link to that file so it can be downloaded by others.

There is also some free web space you can use for this as well, but unfortunately,I don't recall the site addresses.

Good Luck,

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy
Posted by: claudiu

Re: mp3 help - 02/18/07 07:47 PM

www.yousendit.com upload your file, give the link to people so they can download it. the file will expire after some time.
Posted by: abacus

Re: mp3 help - 02/18/07 11:36 PM

Hi Zuki
Try 4shared http://www.4shared.com/ as you can get 1GB of free space and then just post a link to the site or file you have uploaded.
Hope this helps

Bill
Posted by: adimatis

Re: mp3 help - 02/19/07 01:51 AM

hey zuki!
if you want to place these demos on inside your webpage, just use the space on server, as gary said, and in the program you made the web page with, try to find the procedure.

if you want to simply uload some demos for all of us, beside thw above suggestions, www.soundclick.com is also a good choice.

good luck!