Photo's

Posted by: ziggy

Photo's - 02/23/04 04:26 PM

Is there a way I can post some of my photo's?? So I can show my rig and myself as well as my lovely paretner?????

Tony.
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: Photo's - 02/23/04 06:58 PM

Ziggy,

Just follow the instructions posted at http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/ubbcode.html

It's pretty easy. Essentially, you'll have to upload the photos to the free space your ISP provides, then use the codes to link to the photos. I'm looking forward to seeing your photos.

Good Luck,

Gary
Posted by: Scottyee

Re: Photo's - 02/23/04 07:01 PM

Ziggy, looking forward to seeing your pics. - Scott

Re: Photo's - 02/23/04 11:29 PM

Thank you guys, does anybody know a good site where I can upload the photo's? so the I can link the site to this forum, cause I don't have a web Site yet.

Thx
Tony

Re: Photo's - 02/24/04 02:37 AM

Ok I tested this link and it seems to be working. The quality isn't that good since I only got the camere yesterday afternoon and I used it for the first time that same evening.

Well that's me on the Gen and next to me is my beautiful young partner,, now don't you all get gelouse ok.....
Oh yes one more good not to go along I have bought this great camera Fuji F420 digital camera from this site
http://global.yesasia.com/en/Electronics.aspx

I recomand this site to everyone, the are EFFICIENT and the also reply to any query withing the same day. guy try this site cause the service is UNIQUE, I got my camera in less than a week that is counting the weekend.
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ziggyzyg

[This message has been edited by ziggy (edited 02-24-2004).]

[This message has been edited by ziggy (edited 02-24-2004).]
Posted by: Uncle Dave

Re: Photo's - 02/24/04 03:58 AM

Password sign in .. sorry - can't see 'em !
Posted by: Dreamer

Re: Photo's - 02/24/04 04:32 AM

I used my Yahoo identity to sign in (the same I used to access the Yahoo groups) and it worked but... I was unable to see any photo in the page!

[This message has been edited by Dreamer (edited 02-24-2004).]
Posted by: msutliff

Re: Photo's - 02/24/04 06:10 AM

Hey Ziggy,

If you want, email me the pictures and I'll post 'em on a web server here. I can send you the URL or just post it here.

msutliff@tc.umn.edu

mike

Re: Photo's - 02/24/04 06:52 AM

Sorry guys try the link now it should work!!!!
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: Photo's - 02/24/04 06:54 AM

Ziggy,

Very attractive young lady seated next to an old guy. [img]http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/3fe02f10_15c8d/bc/1726/__sr_/57c4.jpg?phEt4OAB28_D_uD9[/img]

Thanks for the photos.

Gary

[This message has been edited by travlin'easy (edited 02-24-2004).]

[This message has been edited by travlin'easy (edited 02-24-2004).]
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Photo's - 02/24/04 07:04 AM

Ziggy....kool pic.....good to see you using the laptop like I do too....

Thanx

------------------
www.donnypesce.com
Posted by: RichUK

Re: Photo's - 02/24/04 07:27 AM

Great pics Tony! Thanks for sharing...

All the best,
Rich

Re: Photo's - 02/24/04 07:44 AM

Tony, nice shots of your singer and you playing the Gen. BTW, were the Gen problems you had, resolved satisfactorily? Look forward to seeing more shots taken with your new Fuji F420 digital camera. Any chance you could treat us with some music (MP3's) now? - Scott

Re: Photo's - 02/24/04 09:12 AM

OK, I finally saw the light...er... the photos...
Really nice shots, Tony: thank you for sharing them with us! Were they taken in Malta?
Posted by: sunster

Re: Photo's - 02/24/04 09:15 AM

HI!
I wud like to know which brand laptop r u using ziggy?
thx
Posted by: larigot

Re: Photo's - 02/24/04 10:23 AM

Looks like a typical holiday centre, ie they haven't exactly gone overboard on stage decor.
I notice you have no sustain pedal, doesn't that hinder your piano technique?

larigot

Re: Photo's - 02/24/04 11:05 AM

Hi guys, thanx for your comments especially yuors Garry old man??? come on only 47 years young....hihihih.

Donny I really like that lap top you got what you want at a touch of a button, wouldn't imagine myself without it now.

Scot I thought you where a better ditective!!!! I thought you where going to as me where the Digitech was??? but don't blame you you got lost in other things..

Dreamer they where taken last night fresh from the ovem, yes they where taken in Malta in a Hotle ***

Sunster that laptop is a Compaq EV N115

Lari as for your observation the veneu I was playing is a bit of a noisy place no room for Piano Playing (I use more Saxes and the likes to compliment the styles and midi files), and for that in places like that I use the SUSTAIN I have in the keyboard it is not the same as the sustain pedal but it gives me a good effect for venues like that.

Thank you all for taking time to look at hte photo, I will put more as I go along in other venues.

Have any of you noticed what I did to place the laptop on in a very convinient place?? What I did there is very simple to construct yourself, or have it dont by someone who have a CO2 or welding set.

Tony.

Re: Photo's - 02/24/04 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by larigot:
Looks like a typical holiday centre, ie they haven't exactly gone overboard on stage decor.

larigot

Hi Lari very good observation.
I play mostly in 3 and 4 stars hotels and I have to agree with you that they think about everything when they build a hotel but never think about the needs of us entertainers.

I can’t see why they don’t have a good sound system, a nice stage, good lightening and nice decoration, I am talking about Malta and not anywhere else.

Anybody comment about this please so we see if this thing is everywhere or just over her in Malta, I may add Malta for those who are not familiar with, is a tourist resort.
Posted by: nardoni2002

Re: Photo's - 02/24/04 05:25 PM

nice photo,s tony,now that you got the hang of posting them it would be nice to see some more,mike

Re: Photo's - 02/24/04 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ziggy:
Donny I really like that lap top you got what you want at a touch of a button, wouldn't imagine myself without it now.

Ziggy.....I agree 100%..I have my LT connected to my stand the same way only on the right side....as far as a multiple tool on stage when I perform ..it's Indispensible!!!

------------------
www.donnypesce.com
Posted by: Uncle Dave

Re: Photo's - 02/24/04 10:10 PM

Ziggy,
Thanx for removing the password deal ! Nice pics too !

Re: Photo's - 02/24/04 10:14 PM

Quote:
Scot I thought you where a better ditective!!!! I thought you where going to as me where the Digitech was??? but don't blame you you got lost in other things..

Yeah, I suppose I got distracted. Ok, WHERE did you hide your (my former) Digitech Vocalist Workstation EX? - Scott

Re: Photo's - 02/29/04 02:07 PM

Well if anybody is hungrey just have a look again, I just uploaded some more Pics.

Enjoy

Tony.

Re: Photo's - 02/29/04 02:52 PM

Don't let Donny look at these pictures!!!

Re: Photo's - 02/29/04 03:33 PM

Oh My Ziggy!!

Great pics...Nice setup, Beautiful wife, and an Awesome buffet ......

thanx for sharing

PS....Andrea..."Potrei mangiare tutto da me"

Re: Photo's - 02/29/04 04:03 PM

Quote:
Scott I thought you where a better detective!!!! I thought you where going to ask me where the Digitech was???

Hi Ziggy (Tony), I suppose Sherlock Holmes I'm not. I give up. Where is it? I looked thru all your pics carefully (once again), and still CAN'T spot your Digitech Vocalist Workstation unit. WHERE did you hide it behind . . . The appetizers? . - Scott

Re: Photo's - 02/29/04 11:13 PM

Well thank you Donny for your kind words, hope you didn't eat your heart out.

Scott it's just that I am not using it that much, I am a lazy man and if I can do without an extra couple of leads you know the story......

But I still got it I use it occationally, I use the keyboards harmoniser cause it's not that bad.

Re: Photo's - 03/01/04 07:26 AM

Quote:
Scott it's just that I am not using it that much, I am a lazy man and if I can do without an extra couple of leads you know the story......

Yep, I concur . Traveling light (or EZ, as Gary Diamond says ) is the preferred way to go. When you said 'detective', I was assuming I wasn't looking 'hard/close enough', so I'm relieved to discover my eyes haven't gone bad on me yet. I too prefer to utilize my Tyros' onboard vocalizer for live gig situations. Ziggy, any chance you could treat us with a song on your Genesys utilizing its built in vocalizer? - Scott

Re: Photo's - 03/01/04 09:08 AM

Ok Scott I'll do my best to please you
I try to find the time to do it, you have to give me a little time cause I want it to sound goooooddddd......
Posted by: captain Russ

Re: Photo's - 03/01/04 01:04 PM

Ziggy...It's EVERYWHERE...IT'S EVERYWHERE!

Sadly, many upscale restaurants in Lexington have no lightig or stage at all. They simply move a table and that's where you work. Last year, my one and only job at one upscale restaurant was in front of a pool. I was simply provided with the business end of an extension cord. When I checked it out, the cord was supposed to be snaked around the pool. It had actually moved, and 10 or so feet of the thing was 4 feet underwater!

Sadly, no stage, no lights and dirty power
supplies are common, for everyone, I'm sure.

Russ

Re: Photo's - 03/01/04 03:41 PM

Well Russ I thought it's like this all over, it's a pitty really, for those who gig once in a while it's ok cause most probably they will have a good orginasation, but for those who like us play nearly every night, I must say it is disgusting.

I sometimes wonder where all these suppose to be called Experts that disigne these places bring there ideas from!!! Oh well guess as usaual we have to accepth it, but it's a pitty really, cause we do our best to be and act like Pros and then these places let us down.

Tony.