Stop Braggin' about how much' $ you make as a Musician . . .

Posted by: Scottyee

Stop Braggin' about how much' $ you make as a Musician . . . - 02/14/06 06:40 AM

Music's Top Money Maker's 2005
Posted by: DonM

Re: Stop Braggin' about how much' $ you make as a Musician . . . - 02/14/06 07:12 AM

I'm not jealous, I've made HUNDREDS of dollars in the music business.
DonM
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: Stop Braggin' about how much' $ you make as a Musician . . . - 02/14/06 07:22 AM

Wow! Hundreds of dollars--that's neat!

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy
Posted by: brickboo

Re: Stop Braggin' about how much' $ you make as a Musician . . . - 02/14/06 07:37 AM

Don,
You're the biggest liar I know. I've only been doing this now for a couple of three years or so and I've already made a couple of hundred dollars.

I figure you're atleast over $1000 by now.
Posted by: chony

Re: Stop Braggin' about how much' $ you make as a Musician . . . - 02/14/06 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by brickboo:
Don,
You're the biggest liar I know. I've only been doing this now for a couple of three years or so and I've already made a couple of hundred dollars.

I figure you're atleast over $1000 by now.

How come every thread on this forum has to degenirate into personal attacks?!?
Posted by: nardoni2002

Re: Stop Braggin' about how much' $ you make as a Musician . . . - 02/14/06 08:03 AM

Chony, lighten up, they are only having a bit of fun.
Posted by: btweengigs

Re: Stop Braggin' about how much' $ you make as a Musician . . . - 02/14/06 08:16 AM

And the TIPS..oh the tips. I got $10 tip for singing happy birthday to a 12 year old girl at a restaurant gig Friday.

However, the week before when I showed up for the job, they had a private party booked which they failed to tell me about and sent me home.

No big bucks that night. Not even little bucks.

I just love those restaurant jobs.

Eddie
Posted by: Fran Carango

Re: Stop Braggin' about how much' $ you make as a Musician . . . - 02/14/06 11:35 AM

That's it...this is the 45th time I didn't make the top ten list....
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Stop Braggin' about how much' $ you make as a Musician . . . - 02/14/06 12:24 PM

Fran .....your #1 on My list Pal!!!!
Posted by: frankieve

Re: Stop Braggin' about how much' $ you make as a Musician . . . - 02/14/06 12:32 PM

I think I should be on the spending the most list in music of course related to income
Posted by: tony mads usa

Re: Stop Braggin' about how much' $ you make as a Musician . . . - 02/14/06 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by chony:
How come every thread on this forum has to degenirate into personal attacks?!?

chony ... brickboo and DonM are VERY good friends .... I hope !!!
t.
Posted by: chony

Re: Stop Braggin' about how much' $ you make as a Musician . . . - 02/14/06 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tony mads usa:
t.

Thank you brickboo and Tony. My comment was tongue-in-cheek! Hence the: smiley!
Posted by: DonM

Re: Stop Braggin' about how much' $ you make as a Musician . . . - 02/14/06 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tony mads usa:
t.

Brickboo?? What a stupid name. And he can't play sax worth a durn either.
By the way, Boo, we now have a larger guest room for Penny's visit in April. I suppose if you HAVE to come to, we'll make room for you as well.
DonM