OK! Here is another break from all the fighting. Courtesy of President Bush.

Posted by: Eric, B

OK! Here is another break from all the fighting. Courtesy of President Bush. - 07/22/06 02:32 PM

Enjoy
http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=e47eb89b-542a-488b-ab01-ced0e7514b0b&f=06/64&fg=email

Eric
Posted by: TwoNuts

Re: OK! Here is another break from all the fighting. Courtesy of President Bush. - 07/22/06 02:42 PM

"I DID NOT HAVE RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMEN...MISS LEWENSKI"

D.

[This message has been edited by TwoNuts (edited 07-23-2006).]
Posted by: rolandfan

Re: OK! Here is another break from all the fighting. Courtesy of President Bush. - 07/22/06 02:50 PM

GWB: i sometimes mangle up the english.....i can.....im from texas!
Posted by: Diki

Re: OK! Here is another break from all the fighting. Courtesy of President Bush. - 07/23/06 01:10 AM

Somebody give George a blowjob, so we can finally impeach him. too...........
Posted by: Craig_UK

Re: OK! Here is another break from all the fighting. Courtesy of President Bush. - 07/23/06 04:22 AM

Diki you asked for a moderator when I put ars*hole and then you go and put something disgusting on here like blow*ob, I should watch what you type in future m8 and I don't want to start any more tit for tats off with you. There are younger people on SZ as well as the older ones.
Posted by: Diki

Re: OK! Here is another break from all the fighting. Courtesy of President Bush. - 07/23/06 03:49 PM

Sorry, Craig........ mea maxima culpa.......

I just thought the Clinton post set the tenor for this thread!

(My moderator reference was for you calling another member an ars*hole, not the word itself......, I just figured G.W. can post in his own defense if he wants!)

[This message has been edited by Diki (edited 07-23-2006).]
Posted by: TwoNuts

Re: OK! Here is another break from all the fighting. Courtesy of President Bush. - 07/23/06 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
Sorry, Craig........ mea maxima culpa.......

I just thought the Clinton post set the tenor for this thread!

Common Diki,

I'm fairly certain that the tone for this thread was set from the start...

D.
Posted by: Nigel

Re: OK! Here is another break from all the fighting. Courtesy of President Bush. - 07/23/06 04:47 PM

I think that any mention of Bill Clinton makes everyone think of that immediately. Doesn't it ????

But now I think we are all done here.