Whats up with Synth Zone?

Posted by: Bill E

Whats up with Synth Zone? - 04/09/03 12:37 PM

Is anyone else having trouble with the display? I am getting horizontal lines all across the screen---looks like it just isn't drawing everything. I can read everything but it looks bad. This has been going on for about three days now. This is the only web site with this problem so I don't think it is my computer. Anybody?
Bill
Posted by: Starkeeper

Re: Whats up with Synth Zone? - 04/09/03 12:38 PM

No,
I don't have a problem.
Starkeeper
Posted by: Roel

Re: Whats up with Synth Zone? - 04/09/03 01:48 PM

I have no problems at all !

Roel
Posted by: Graham UK

Re: Whats up with Synth Zone? - 04/09/03 01:55 PM

No problems with synthzone pages here in the UK

Graham UK
Posted by: squeak_D

Re: Whats up with Synth Zone? - 04/09/03 02:18 PM

I haven't had any problems either.. You may want to check your computer.. Run a virus scan, do a defrag or something..

Squeak
Posted by: DanO1

Re: Whats up with Synth Zone? - 04/09/03 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bill E:
Is anyone else having trouble with the display? I am getting horizontal lines all across the screen---looks like it just isn't drawing everything. I can read everything but it looks bad. This has been going on for about three days now. This is the only web site with this problem so I don't think it is my computer. Anybody?
Bill

Bill ,
Put the cannibas down man . Dano
Posted by: Nigel

Re: Whats up with Synth Zone? - 04/10/03 01:35 AM

That's very weird Bill. The only thing I can suggest is to click on the "Preferences" link near the top of the BBS pages and delete your cookie then reset it again in case it had been corrupted though I wouldn't expect it to upset your browser display like that.

[This message has been edited by Nigel (edited 04-10-2003).]