Hiromi ... her piano playing is musical magic

Posted by: Nigel

Hiromi ... her piano playing is musical magic - 02/19/17 02:50 AM

Re: Hiromi ... her piano playing is musical magic - 02/19/17 03:23 PM

And live in concert having so much fun !!!
Posted by: tony mads usa

Re: Hiromi ... her piano playing is musical magic - 02/21/17 11:37 AM

Yes ... she DOES have fun !!! ... saw her and Michel Camilo at the Newport Festival in 2015, and they played this song the same way ...

Re: Hiromi ... her piano playing is musical magic - 03/15/17 02:39 AM

Originally Posted By tony mads usa
Yes ... she DOES have fun !!! ... saw her and Michel Camilo at the Newport Festival in 2015, and they played this song the same way ...

Brilliant, I wish I had been there !!!!!
Posted by: cgiles

Re: Hiromi ... her piano playing is musical magic - 05/15/17 09:51 AM

I've watch her a LOT over the years but today, as I watched her performance of 'I've got rhythm', I've just concluded that she is not human but some highly evolved species. No human should be able to do what she does (and still keep it musical). She's from another planet, for sure.

chas

Re: Hiromi ... her piano playing is musical magic - 05/16/17 01:23 AM

Originally Posted By cgiles
I've watch her a LOT over the years but today, as I watched her performance of 'I've got rhythm', I've just concluded that she is not human but some highly evolved species. No human should be able to do what she does (and still keep it musical). She's from another planet, for sure.

chas

rotfl
Posted by: notlos

Re: Hiromi ... her piano playing is musical magic - 05/26/17 04:39 PM

Originally Posted By tony mads usa

so nice !!
Posted by: cgiles

Re: Hiromi ... her piano playing is musical magic - 07/30/17 01:50 PM

About once a month I go on a Hiromi binge, as in an hour or more of her performances on Youtube. I think if I were promised Hiromi in the afterlife instead of 70 virgins, I might do something terrible smile. Good thing I don't believe in the afterlife. But if you're turned on by sheer awesomeness (as in awesome talent and beautiful soul), well......

smile

chas

Re: Hiromi ... her piano playing is musical magic - 07/31/17 12:14 AM

Originally Posted By cgiles
About once a month I go on a Hiromi binge, as in an hour or more of her performances on Youtube. I think if I were promised Hiromi in the afterlife instead of 70 virgins, I might do something terrible smile. Good thing I don't believe in the afterlife. But if you're turned on by sheer awesomeness (as in awesome talent and beautiful soul), well......

smile

chas

You always make me laugh chas