Wish me luck ....

Posted by: tony mads usa

Wish me luck .... - 01/20/05 11:41 AM

Some of you have been aware of my nearly year long search for the cause of some chest pain, and that coronary problems and GI problems had been ruled out ... Well, I am scheduled for another stress test tomorrow (on the treadmill) ... Due to some recent 'episodes' I am a little nervous ... But I guess if I make it through I'm fine ... ...
t.
Posted by: DonM

Re: Wish me luck .... - 01/20/05 01:26 PM

Good luck Tony! I know you'll come through fine.
DonM
Posted by: dlstarry

Re: Wish me luck .... - 01/20/05 01:48 PM

Good Luck Tony, I'm sure DonM is right &
you will come thru fine.
Denny
Posted by: Uncle Dave

Re: Wish me luck .... - 01/20/05 02:35 PM

If Don says you're OK, then I believe him !
Posted by: btweengigs

Re: Wish me luck .... - 01/20/05 03:01 PM

Tony

The most stressful thing about a stress test is the anticipation and mental anguish that comes with it. Just chill between now and then.

Furing the test, when you get tired..don't be a hero. Tell them.

Let us know how it went.

Eddie
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: Wish me luck .... - 01/20/05 04:35 PM

Tony,

After the stress test, have Lydia mix up a batch of Kickapoo Joy Juice and celebrate. You'll do just fine--Don and Dave said so, so it must be true!

Good Luck and keep us posted,

Gary
Posted by: Scottyee

Re: Wish me luck .... - 01/20/05 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tony mads usa:
I am scheduled for another stress test tomorrow (on the treadmill) ... Due to some recent 'episodes' I am a little nervous ...

Maybe it's all those tests that's causing all the pain. Kidding aside, hope the docs can get to the bottom of your problem soon. Scott
Posted by: tony mads usa

Re: Wish me luck .... - 01/21/05 11:41 AM

Thanks for the kind thoughts guys ...
Well, I made it through the test without any pain ... technician said I did ok ... took me only 10 minutes to get the heart rate to the target of 133 ... when I was running marathons in NY 25 yrs ago, I used to max out this test ... oh well ... Results sometime next week ...
GO STEELERS
GO FALCONS

t.
Have a great weekend ...
t.
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: Wish me luck .... - 01/21/05 04:35 PM

If you would have had a problem, they would have told you immediately. The next week stuff is usually so the cardiologist can make a few more bucks to pay for the Mercedes.

Lookin' good mon,

Gary
Posted by: Tony Rome

Re: Wish me luck .... - 01/22/05 08:25 AM

Tony....Glad that you made it through with flying colors.....now get back to work..hehe
Posted by: btweengigs

Re: Wish me luck .... - 01/22/05 08:35 AM

Congratulations Tony. Feel good, huh?
Eddie
Posted by: nardoni2002

Re: Wish me luck .... - 01/22/05 03:43 PM

tony,hope all goes well,its the waiting and the not knowing thats the worst,no matter how low we may feel there is ALWAYS a great bunch of friends here to cheer you up,mike
Posted by: shboom

Re: Wish me luck .... - 01/22/05 08:22 PM

Tony....
Glad everything turned out right for ya.

------------------
...L