Korg Liverpool

Posted by: RMepstead

Korg Liverpool - 04/26/16 09:07 AM

Hi. Anyone else bought one besides me?
Posted by: bruno123

Re: Korg Liverpool - 07/11/16 04:39 PM

Roger –“bought one” –Bought one of what? Sorry.

John C.
Posted by: tony mads usa

Re: Korg Liverpool - 07/11/16 08:24 PM

There is a KORG arranger called the 'Liverpool' that is loaded with Beatles songs and styles ...
Posted by: Gunnar Jonny

Re: Korg Liverpool - 07/11/16 11:48 PM

Blue case and "English" decorated Korg MicroArranger + Beatles styles & midi = Korg Liverpool ....
Guess they could release a addon to do the same thing?
Posted by: hammer

Re: Korg Liverpool - 09/05/17 08:29 AM

Roger,
First make a good backup of your current setup. Then you can
load your downloaded styles into the USER banks of the KMA. If I remember correctly,
you can overwrite the factory styles so make sure you are loading things
where you want them. I had a KMA and used it on gigs often. Mine was the first version of the KMA not the Liverpool version but I suspect they are the same except for the factory sounds and styles.

Check into John Smies resources for the KMA - they are terrific.

Good luck with your new toy.

Deane

Re: Korg Liverpool - 09/07/17 10:42 AM

Yes Brian. I would like to do the same thing midiing the Liverpool to my Technics KN7000 but have had no success yet...must read the manual sometime...

Re: Korg Liverpool - 09/24/17 06:18 AM

Hi Brian
Re the beatles midis...you can turn off the instrument being used to play the melody line cos I've done it...wish I could remember how now...its usually 'part 4' if that helps.
I always record out from the Liverpool to my desktop computer in order to save as an MP3 but whilst I'm away at a keyboard fest this coming week I'll check out the BSEQ mode arm which you mention.
Regarding auditioning new styles - it must be that you have got to load them into the Liverpool from the SD Card in order to hear them. I guess the reason is that an SD Card unlike a floppy disk is merely storage rather than storage and playability.
Cheers for now.