Christmas Wishes

Posted by: Joan

Christmas Wishes - 12/23/10 05:26 AM

Christmas wishes from me in the South of England and to Nigel in particular who provides us with this wonderful forum and to all of you who contribute.

I hope that the year 2011 will be kind to us all, with good health, love, peace and lots of music to lighten our way.

Bless you all - Joan
Posted by: tony mads usa

Re: Christmas Wishes - 12/23/10 07:20 AM

Joan ... thank you ... and from the US of A I am wishing the same to all my friends 'across the pond' and around the globe ...
Peace to All ...
t.
Posted by: Giovanni

Re: Christmas Wishes - 12/24/10 12:05 AM

Wishing all Technics Forum Members

BUON NATALE e FELICE ANNO NUOVO

special thanks to all that have helped me with sheet music ,technical info and special styles .

Your help is most appreciated .

best regards ........Giovanni
Posted by: Gunnar Jonny

Re: Christmas Wishes - 12/24/10 01:15 AM

Posted by: Nigel

Re: Christmas Wishes - 12/24/10 02:28 AM

Thank you so very much Joan and I wish you and the rest of the forum a very Merry Christmas as well.
Posted by: peter b

Re: Christmas Wishes - 12/24/10 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Joan:
Christmas wishes from me in the South of England and to Nigel in particular who provides us with this wonderful forum and to all of you who contribute.

I hope that the year 2011 will be kind to us all, with good health, love, peace and lots of music to lighten our way.

Bless you all - Joan
Posted by: peter b

Re: Christmas Wishes - 12/24/10 06:48 AM

Best wishes for christmas and the new year Joan.
Regards
Peter
Posted by: Audrey Turner

Re: Christmas Wishes - 12/24/10 04:23 PM

I second Joan's Chrismas wishes to everyone on this Forum particularly Nigel. What would we do without him - doesn't bear thinking about!

Enjoy yourselves. I wish you all a very Happy, Healthy and Wealthy New Year.

Audrey
Posted by: bruno123

Re: Christmas Wishes - 12/24/10 06:06 PM

This forum is filled with good people, most are considerate, pleasant and always helpful. Whenever I scan the web the Technics Discussion forum is my first stop, it’s a great place to start

I wish the best in this coming year to all and a beautiful Christmas.

John C.

PS, Thank you Joan.