MUSIC/LYRICS TO "ALL RIGHT, O.K. YOU WIN WITH ME"

Posted by: kitkat

MUSIC/LYRICS TO "ALL RIGHT, O.K. YOU WIN WITH ME" - 08/04/10 08:14 AM

Hi, everyone!

Does anyone have the lyrics and music to the old standard, "All Right, OK, You Win With Me?" Just the top line, chords and lyrics will do. Thanks.

Mark
Posted by: Audrey Turner

Re: MUSIC/LYRICS TO "ALL RIGHT, O.K. YOU WIN WITH ME" - 08/04/10 08:33 AM

Hi Kit Kat,

I tried to send you the dots you requested, but my PC tells me your email address is invalid?

If you'd care to email me with the correct e-address, I'll send it on to you.

Audrey

Re: MUSIC/LYRICS TO "ALL RIGHT, O.K. YOU WIN WITH ME" - 08/04/10 08:54 AM

Hi Audrey,

I am quite surprised that you got an invalid address message. It is my working email address. Please try again. If you can't send it, I will have to check to see what the problem is.

Mark

Re: MUSIC/LYRICS TO "ALL RIGHT, O.K. YOU WIN WITH ME" - 08/04/10 09:34 AM

Hi Derek,

Thanks for sending the copy. Only trouble is that it is so faded in a lot of places that I can't read it. I tried increasing the intensity of my printer but it still doesn't help.

Mark

Re: MUSIC/LYRICS TO "ALL RIGHT, O.K. YOU WIN WITH ME" - 08/05/10 04:02 PM

Hello Mark,

Tonight I tried sending the music you wanted by using my ordinary email and the above address but again, this was refused as being invalid.

I then tried clicking on the above e-add direct, but it still couldn't be sent.

I've just gone over to Windows 7 Professional, do you think this may have something to do with it?

It's a pity really because the attachment is very clear.

Audrey

Re: MUSIC/LYRICS TO "ALL RIGHT, O.K. YOU WIN WITH ME" - 08/06/10 07:18 AM

Hi Audrey and Derek,

Audrey, thanks very much for trying to send it. I don't know why you weren't able to send it. Derek sent a second copy that was perfectly clear. His first was unreadable because of the weak scan. I now have it and I appreciate very much your trying to send it. Derek, thanks for your efforts. It came through beautifully.

Mark

Re: MUSIC/LYRICS TO "ALL RIGHT, O.K. YOU WIN WITH ME" - 08/06/10 04:04 PM

Glad you've got the dots at last Mark. Just to let you know I received your email and have used the 'reply' section as suggested. It'll be interesting to see whether you receive it.

However, I wouldn't hold your breath because I've checked my Contacts List which usually records new incoming names and addresses and your name isn't shown.

Keep me posted please.

Audrey

Re: MUSIC/LYRICS TO "ALL RIGHT, O.K. YOU WIN WITH ME" - 08/07/10 07:22 AM

Hi, Audrey -

Sent you a note last evening telling you that I received your email.

Mark