Technics newbie question

Posted by: Fran Carango

Technics newbie question - 07/03/10 08:19 AM

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Fran Carango:
I spent the last hour or so ..setting up edited sounds saved to the memory bank..I then set up my "easy eight" drums..That would be the go to rhythms...I also set up the bass , and right hand sounds (including color sounds)....These settings are saved to panel memories...I have arranger turned off on these memories....
So what does this do for me...simple..It takes me back to prior 1993 (year the kn2000 came out)...when I played left hand bass and piano with drums and a color sound...It works perfect this way..

Now if I can figure a way that the one touch settings stay off and not interfere with my settings when I use the arranger in variation mode..

Any help from Technics people would be appreciated...

The more time I spend with the KN2000..and not compare it to the G70 , but stand on it's own merits...the more I like it..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fran ... post for help on the 'technics' page ... that's why it's there ...
t.
Posted by: Fran Carango

Re: Technics newbie question - 07/03/10 08:49 AM

I figured it out...There are only an original and a variation to each style...I thought the "music style arranger" button next to the "one touch" button was for variations..but this button is only for one touch settings...and it eventually overrides the panel memory set up I wrote..

So, I refrain from selecting the MSA button, and live with the 2 style selections...

[This message has been edited by Fran Carango (edited 07-03-2010).]