Bose L1 Model 11 with Tone Match

Posted by: Mike222

Bose L1 Model 11 with Tone Match - 07/02/10 01:21 PM

Well, I did it. I have the Bose L1 model 11 system with tone match, and it is absolutely awsome. Yes I brought my Bose Cinemate back. This system is so easy to set up. They come with 4 carrying bags, 2 for the bose cylinder speakers, the bass module, and the power stand. It takes very little time to pack and set up. very nice system for gigs, with plenty of punch. The tone match is the heart of the system. My KN7000 never sounded so good. Plus I use the system for karaoke as well. Great vocals. Anyone have one of these, would like to get feedback. Tks...
Posted by: bruno123

Re: Bose L1 Model 11 with Tone Match - 07/02/10 03:22 PM

Mike,
It is great to hear that you are satisfied with the unit. I have the same unit and I am well pleased. And you are so right about the Kn7000 never sounding better.
You wrote, “The tone match is the heart of the system”. I would like to know more about the Tone Match, what is it adding to the overall sound. Is the unit worth the extra dollars? Do you feel that a mixer with and EQ can do the same job?

Happy playing mike, John C.

PS, My biggest surprise is when I put the volume up and then up again and I did not hear distortion, it IS a small unit. One of us should post the exact weight of the Bose Compact.
Posted by: Mike222

Re: Bose L1 Model 11 with Tone Match - 07/02/10 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bruno123:
Mike,
It is great to hear that you are satisfied with the unit. I have the same unit and I am well pleased. And you are so right about the Kn7000 never sounding better.
You wrote, “The tone match is the heart of the system”. I would like to know more about the Tone Match, what is it adding to the overall sound. Is the unit worth the extra dollars? Do you feel that a mixer with and EQ can do the same job?

Happy playing mike, John C.

PS, My biggest surprise is when I put the volume up and then up again and I did not hear distortion, it IS a small unit. One of us should post the exact weight of the Bose Compact.

Try this link. http://www.bose.com/controller?url=/shop...nematch_pkg.jsp
Scroll down to T1 Tone Match Audio Engine.
Click on Owners Guide.
You will need adobe to open it.
The thing with this audio engine, it is made for the T1 model. Plus you will be able to download with a computer using a USB cable, which the unit has a port for it. The will have updates, which will add even more things to this unit already. You can read about it on that page.
Good luck, and let me know what you think.
Posted by: Bernie9

Re: Bose L1 Model 11 with Tone Match - 07/03/10 04:04 AM

John
Here is another link
http://t1.boseadvocate.com/T1simulation.swf

I think it best using the T-1, because of the specific tuning of the instruments input to it, plus reverb and many other paramiters. I have several top end mixers I don't use anymore