Music request

Posted by: D.Munson

Music request - 03/30/10 08:05 AM

Can anyone send me a copy of "Hey Ho Silver Lining"and a suggested style to accompany it?
Thank you
Derek
Posted by: John North

Re: Music request - 03/30/10 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by D.Munson:
Can anyone send me a copy of "Hey Ho Silver Lining"and a suggested style to accompany it?
Thank you
Derek

Check your post Derek

John

Re: Music request - 03/31/10 01:35 AM

Hi Derek

Tried to send you the sheet music from both of my email addresses and they have both been returned as undelivered.

Do you have another email address or a nearby friend that I can email it to?

John
Posted by: Bill Norrie

Re: Music request - 03/31/10 03:42 AM

John, I've lost count of the number of times there have been problems with Derek's email address. Typical AOL !!
Posted by: D.Munson

Re: Music request - 03/31/10 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by John North:
Hi Derek

Tried to send you the sheet music from both of my email addresses and they have both been returned as undelivered.

Do you have another email address or a nearby friend that I can email it to?

John

John,Try to send it again, I've discoversd why your email has been rejected, there was a facility for blocking downloads etc from Synthzone, which I have turned off. Derek

Re: Music request - 03/31/10 12:57 PM

Hi Derek

Tried with both my email addresses again. Both returned undelivered...............

John
Posted by: Bob Hendershot

Re: Music request - 03/31/10 01:43 PM

Derek, if you put John's address in your address book it will usually solve the problem with AOL.
Posted by: Audrey Turner

Re: Music request - 03/31/10 04:34 PM

Hello All,

I've recently sent Derek an email and had no problem in doing so, but my address is in capitals. Perhaps the AOL adress is case sensitive?

Here's what I have for him:-

DMUNSON450@aol.com

(Derek, if you still don't get any of these emails, let me know and I'll send you a copy of the dots)

Audrey

Re: Music request - 04/01/10 03:51 AM

Hi Audrey

Tried Derek's email using capitals..........still bounced back

John
Posted by: Bob Hendershot

Re: Music request - 04/01/10 05:10 AM

AOL tends to block attachments from addees that are not in the recipient's address book. They think this is a security issue . . . Derek needs to add John's address to his address book.

Re: Music request - 04/01/10 08:21 AM

Derek finally got the music after putting me in his contact address list...........

John