KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used

Posted by: Buddy

KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 03/19/10 07:39 PM

I have a KN7000 that I intend to sell. No scratch at all, no spot. The machine is in 100% prestine condition - stored away and hardly brought out of its beautiful flight case. All accessories and pedals intact.

Could SZ members please advise me on the price such could go for.

Thanks.

Buddy
Posted by: RMepstead

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 03/20/10 02:20 AM

About £750 at the moment - a bit more for you londoners!!!

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 03/24/10 04:27 AM

Incidentally Buddy - if you've struggled to use the KN7000, the operating system of the Tyros is even more complicated, and the sounds and range of rhythms no different/better IMO...
Rog
Posted by: etwo4788

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 03/24/10 08:11 AM

BUDDY....

The Technics KN7000.... IMO they are a superior arranger keyboard. I have two. One in my home and the other at my gig.

There is no way I would part with mine. I strongly suggest that you keep yours and spend some time working with all the amazing attributes the machine offers.

Everyone here on this forum will be on the ready to assist when that is needed.

Elizabeth

------------------
Posted by: Audrey Turner

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 03/24/10 05:03 PM

Hi Buddy,

I agree with Elizabeth's comments. I've had my Tyros 3 for a year now and have received a lot (and I mean a lot of help) from friends on this site and members of the Yamaha Forum without whom, I would have sent it back to the shop within days of the purchase - and even after all this time, I am still struggling with the absolutely horrendous operating system. It has a digital sound system which in certain areas (i.e: pianos, strings, ballads) are better than the KN7, but if the KN7 is used with my Yamaha Stagepas 300 speaker system, there is very little difference between them.

Because of the complicated way in which styles, patterns and voices are saved, The Tyros 3 is VERY TIME CONSUMING and at times embarrassingly unreliable in loading songs etc. and this is why I still use my KN7 for gigs. It is quicker to name, save and load, Easier by far to operate, and is most definitely more reliable.

If I had to make a choice, the KN7 would win "hands down" as the saying goes.

Audrey

[This message has been edited by Audrey Turner (edited 03-24-2010).]
Posted by: bruno123

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 03/25/10 03:50 AM

All of the opinions posted about the Kn7000 and the Tyros 3 are based on a certain type of music and the player’s age and ability, using that criteria I must fully agree. Not to be misunderstood – I too love the Kn7 but I feel my opinion should based on a different criteria based on owning every Technics keyboard from the Kn1000 and every Yamaha keyboard from the Psr2100 right through the Tyros 1, Tyros 2 and now the Tyros 3.

My first question – Why are the majority of younger musicians/keyboard players playing Korgs, Yamaha, and Rolands and not Technics?
This past week I had a Kn7000 and my Tyros 3 playing through my new Bose compact PA side by side without any adjustments. All three of us are musicians/keyboard players we agreed that they were both great keyboards but very different in their sound. The Kn7 being much thinner in sound than the Tyros 3 – they are two different animals.

I quote from my friends post, Incidentally Buddy - if you've struggled to use the KN7000, the operating system of the Tyros is even more complicated, and the sounds and range of rhythms no different/better IMO...
Rog
Roger is correct, but why. If the Kn7 has 102 ways to do a job the Tyros 3 has 402 to do the same job with many more options. The laptop computer that I have since 2001 is not as complicated as the laptops they are offering today -- and that is because they offer so much more. I do feel some of the programs in the old laptop are easier to work with.

Quoting form Audrey’s post, “Because of the complicated way in which styles, patterns and voices are saved, The Tyros 3 is VERY TIME CONSUMING and at times embarrassingly unreliable in loading songs etc. and this is why I still use my KN7 for gigs. It is quicker to name, save and load, Easier by far to operate, and is most definitely more reliable.

I agree the Kn7000 is one reliable keyboard – but I do not understand the rest – I use my computer to load everything including my styles and songs on to a memory stick (stick drive) and simply play them on the Tyros 3 directly without loading them in the keyboard.

The Tyros 3 can --
1-Compression and EQ to your sound, both offer many, many options and more than one can be saved for quick recall.
2-It has the option to bring you back to any one of 4 different places when you are playing a midi file. You go back and repeat just by pressing one of four buttons
3-The amount of support for the keyboard is fantastic.
4-The amount of free styles available is staggering. I have aprox. 400 user styles on my memory stick that can be called easily by pressing a registration. (Memory panel)
5-The music finder offers many features – styles can be called by tempo, name, style or gender. When you place a code letter with a style you can do a search by typing the code letter and all the songs with that letter appear. What a fantastic option when you're looking for Latin music or favorites or specialty songs -- the music list is limited to aprox. 2,000 songs. And it set your style and tempo and intro and variation that you have chosen. There is so much more but let me stop here.

No need for more here this Tyros 3 keyboard is great. Does this take away from the beloved Kn7000, it is a different animal offering something very special – and that is why I will have one in my home when it becomes available, it is one great keyboard.

Buddy my advice to you is to keep your Kn7 keyboard and if have need for what the newer keyboards are offering buy it. If dollars are an issue sell it so that you will have the means to purchase that which you feel will do the job. There are some that have regretted selling their Kn7000 keyboards, I am one of them but I could not go ahead and miss what the newer keyboards are offering, I need to move on.

No keyboard has it all so we must decide on all the options offered. Moving ahead will as it always does create a new learning curve. Is it worth the effort? You must answer that one.

IMHO, John C.
Posted by: The Saint

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 03/25/10 03:57 AM

Hi Buddy,
As above in two words (three) Technics ....User friendly, end of story.
Not failing to recognise that there are other quality boards available, but what price change, ( PA2Xpro, Audya, S910, etc.(which has a myriad of reports, pro and con).
A bit off topic, but as far as value is concerned, I believe the English pound is still 16 ounces??????
Ray

------------------
Ray The Saint

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 03/25/10 04:02 AM

Hi Bruno,
Very good post, and hard to disagree with!!
Ray

------------------
Ray The Saint
Posted by: etwo4788

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 03/25/10 07:16 AM

Part of the answer to John C's question, "Why are the younger players not playing Technics"..... Because they are no longer available, that is at least one reason why.

BTW, John C. Why are you selling your Tyros 3?

------------------

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 03/25/10 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by etwo4788:
Part of the answer to John C's question, "Why are the younger players not playing Technics"..... Because they are no longer available, that is at least one reason why.

Sorry, But I was referring to the last four to five years and they have been available during this period. John C.

BTW, John C. Why are you selling your Tyros 3?

I need to be honest to answer your second question. When the Kn7000 was brought to my home and I played it through my new Bose compact PA I became excited, the sound was great so I put the Tyos3 for sale.

There are two musicians who have asked me to form a trio, I said yes and thought I would use the Kn7. After two days of trying to program the Kn7000 I turned back to the Tyros 3. I made another discovery in setting the compressor and the EQ, and I made some adjustments in the styles. I was able to get styles for every song and every category. When I used my setup with the trio the sound and ease of operation (getting to all the songs, tempos, Intros, styles, and keys) was good, very good.

My love affair for the Kn7000 is not over -- when I play the great trumpet and the piano it brings me back to where it all started. I want to buy one, but that does not change my reasons for wanting to use the Tyros 3 on a job. The options and style availability outweigh the Kn7000 for my use.

As far as buddy goes I am committed to help him in whatever direction he chooses, I find him to be the kind of man that I will enjoy making a relationship with. Soft, kind, has an open mind and we are in the same place with our religious beliefs.

John C.

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 03/26/10 01:32 AM

Hi John, sorry for addressing you as Bruno, we have corresponded in the past I and should have been more on the ball.
Ray

------------------
Ray The Saint

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 03/26/10 01:50 AM

Hi Ray, You can do no wrong, Bruno is my aggressive little 14lb dog who does not know how small he is. (smile)

Have a great day, John C.

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 03/26/10 02:07 AM

Hi John
Buddy lists himself as being a student residing in London UK - do you know different or have you been in e-mail contact with him...?
Rog the dodge

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 03/26/10 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by RMepstead:
Hi John
Buddy lists himself as being a student residing in London UK - do you know different or have you been in e-mail contact with him...?
Rog the dodge

Roger, To my knowledge he is from Australia . He did send me some Kn5000 a while back and we did say hello and thank you, nothing more.
John C.
Posted by: Anthony Johnson

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 03/27/10 08:15 AM

I own a KN7000 & have also owned a Tyros3 for 17 months and I must agree with Elizabeth & Audrey - we all have our own personal needs & preferences but I also, still prefer the KN7 to the T3. I should stress that I play every type of music except modern dance and the KN7 excels in almost all of them.
I edit every style I use - easy peasy on the KN7 - the same level of editing on the T3 is impossible and even simple edits become damned hard work on The T3, when it comes to saving the edited style - the KN7 takes you back to the original folder whereas the T3 insists on saving to the user area which means a lot of navigating around the hard drive to put it back where it should be.
Almost all standard work procedures on the T3 are far more complicated than the KN7.

Although the T3 does have some voices better than the KN7's, many of the Yamaha voices are still inferior - for example, the T3's vocal section is completely rubbish and the sole English Horn is in the Legacy folder and sounds unbelievably poor - Yamaha's French Horn is thin & unconvincing, compared to the KN7's.

Bear in mind, the fact that the KN7 appeared well before the Tyros 2 and Yamaha still haven't caught up with it yet - this shows how far in front, Technics were at the time and, had they still been around, we would now be playing the KN9000 - What a dream!
Tony
Posted by: Bill Norrie

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 03/27/10 01:55 PM

When the Tyros 1 became available, I bought one to compliment my KN7000, but I did not like the operating system at all. However, I persevered with it for about three months in order to give it a fair trial, but in the end, I decided it was not for me and sold it back to my dealer.

Although I liked some of the sounds and styles, my big problem was the poor sound and style editing facilities. I like to create most of my own styles from scratch - particularly for most of the 50s, 60s and 70s songs. I like to get the backing styles as close as possible to the original 'hits' to provide the best degree of authenticity, which is what an audience expects to hear on these songs. Playing many of these songs using a built-in KN7000 style, just doesn't sound right! Most of the built-in KN7000 styles - although generally good - are just Generic, rather than specific and don't really do justice to many songs of the 50s - 70s. A few can of course be 'tweaked' slightly to make them more acceptable, for simpler arrangements.

The editing facilities for sounds and styles on all the Technics keyboards, as far back as the KN3000, are very user friendly and on the KN7000, they are second to none, as far as versatility and ease of use are concerned. I cannot say the same about any of the Tyros range - in fact it is a bit of a nightmare to modify a sound or style, or try to create a new sound or style on any of them! This is my main reason for not buying one.
However, having had a chance to play around with the Tyros 2 and Tyros 3, I was quite impressed with some of the sounds. In particular, the Super Articulation voices on the Tyros 3 are in my opinion, outstanding - but still not enough to persuade me to buy one.........
I have tried several different keyboards over the years, since the KN7000 was released, and I have yet to find one which gives me the satisfaction of my beloved KN7000s.
Posted by: Audrey Turner

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 03/27/10 04:23 PM

Bill says it all Folks! I couldn't have put it better myself.

That is not to say I don't like my Tyros 3 - I do, particularly the Ballads, and Pianos but unlike Bill, I find some of the Super Articulation sounds irritating especially on some of the the guitars which to me sound like scratching or squeaking but the SA can be switched off, so I can live with that. It is the endless button pushing of the operating system I really hate. I guess I've been spoiled with 'User Friendliness' of the KN7000.

However, the World moves on and we have to move with it whether we like it not and that is the only reason I now have the T3.

Audrey

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 03/27/10 07:57 PM

Nice, I have you coming out to renew your love for the Kn7000. I did some good.

John C.
Posted by: Buddy

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 03/28/10 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bruno123:

It is good to note that my initial Post has un-earthed, once more, and sustained the discussion and frank opinions of forum members regarding the issue of the KN7000 Vs the Tyros 3. I am thankful to all of you members who have contributed to the discussion, and have also provided advice.

Some of you including Audrey, Bill Norrie, John C, have even given me tremendous support outside of the forum, for which I remain very grateful. Everyone of you is greatly valued. And remember that by reason of our mutual love for playing keyboard music, we have all become members of 'the same family'.You are all greatly valued!

And to you John C, thanks HEAPS for those kind words in your Post - the last paragraph. I am touched!.

Buddy

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 03/29/10 02:53 AM

All great stuff Buddy but are you in Australia as John has suggested or in the UK in London as your info on here says...kind of important if you want to sell something...?
Rog

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 03/29/10 03:53 AM

Quote:
All great stuff Buddy but are you in Australia as John has suggested or in the UK in London as your info on here says...kind of important if you want to sell something...?
Rog

Roger, Sorry but I was thinking of Ray (The saint) and not Buddy. The older I get the more I keep doing crazy things, oh well.

John C.

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 03/29/10 04:01 AM

Hey guys,
That will be the day when I sell my KN7.
I think the responses that Buddy received may make him think long and hard about selling his ******
See Ya !!

Ray

------------------
Ray The Saint
Posted by: lahawk

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 06/25/10 11:03 PM

I disagree that the KN7000 is an easier, and faster operating system than a Yamaha (I have a PSR-3000) It's less of a chore for me to edit and save a style, sound or registration on the PSR, than on any KN keyboard I previously owned.

It's just a matter of loading a style,or sound, tap mixing console, adjust parts and save. Also IMO, the USB thumb drive available on Yamaha, is perhaps faster and more reliable than the SD Card. On the Yamaha keyboard tap style, USB, and load a style almost instantly. I could never get into editing and saving styles on Technics, just seemed like way too much trouble even to just tweek a bit.

The Technics was a great keyboard, but to me the operating system was not user friendly. Ever try and save a song as a midi? Not an easy task on the KN's but midi save is standard on Yamaha. It's not even called midi on Technics, they invented a new sound file, not to be confused with right hand sounds. I never understood the purpose of a default save as a "Technics File" that could only be played on certain Technics keyboards. You can play any song recorded on any arranger keyboard on a Yamaha, other than a Technics, because all other keyboards have a default save as .mid You can hear us, but we can't hear
you. Now the newer Yamaha's can even directly record as a wave (mp3) while the KN7000 utilizes SD Audio, with Jukebox...another difficult chore to decipher.
There are many other reason I would chose Yamaha over Technics, not the least, Technics is no longer. So why in the World would you even think about the KN, when Yamaha is going strong, has tons of software, styles, registrations, and has the standard file system available.

Just my opinion, I loved my Technics keyboards, but you can't argue with the advances in technology since the KN-7000 days. Yamaha keeps inventing and improving while unfortunaly, Technics has left us.

It's been awhile since I posted...hope everyone is doing fine, and I do think loyalty is a fine virtue. Technics was a big part of my Pop's life, and was there entertaining him till the end. For that, Technics will always have a place in my heart and gets a 4 star rating.

Take care my friends
Larry
Posted by: Nigel

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 06/26/10 01:02 AM

Quote:
Rog

Buddy's profile tells you he is in London UK.

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 06/26/10 03:29 AM

I have read all the opinions about both the Tyros3 and the Kn7000, I feel that my opinion may have additional value because for the last 4 years I have owned and worked with Psr 3000, Tyris 1, Tyros2, Tryos3, and I sold three Kn7000 because of the fantastic technology available in the new Yamaha keyboards. I now own a Kn7000. WHY?

When you are used to an operating system and have worked with it for many years a new operating system is a challenge. So it is tuff trying to learn the operating system on a Yamaha for most Kn7000 players/lovers. Yamaha is so far ahead of the Kn7000 in many ways. I have my new Kn7000 for a week now and I must say the technology is old as compared to. The sequencer on the Kn7000 is still the king. And so are most of the Style editing features. Just one view – On the Kn7000 you have 20 + 3 non-preset styles available by touching 2 buttons. On my Tyros3 I have hundreds of styles available by pressing 2 or 3 buttons. It is the same for songs and registrations. It is all coming from a memory stick. (USB) The Ty3 can even make a sophisticated recording of CD quality. Enough.

My answer to “Why” – It sounds better (Real) and it is very friendly. I played for three hours yesterday and one thought came to my mind; The player is blessed when he plays the Kn7000, it is mostly about me having the ease of navigation and loving the sound of the individual instruments. let no one tell you about the great sounds on another keyboard, the important part is how do they sound in the total picture, how do they blend. On my Kn7000 they blend exactly as I heard them in person or on a recording. (CD) I guess the word is reality. My trumpet, Violin and piano sounds make me want to play, They go beyond sounding something like. The finishing touch is when I played the Kn7000 through my Bose compact, it added to the reality of the instrument. Heaven. I have been blessed in my purchase of the Kn7000, it has almost had zero use.

No more comparing apples with oranges, Technology is technology and user friendly and sound reality to is what I need to play and enjoy. Wow, did I say all that.

Looking forward to the 2011 jam in Florida, John C.
Posted by: Bernie9

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 06/26/10 05:57 AM

Hi John
I am glad you plan on attending the Jam this year.
Bernie

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 06/26/10 08:06 AM

Hi John - you say:
''On the Kn7000 you have 20 + 3 non-preset styles available by touching 2 buttons. On my Tyros3 I have hundreds of styles available by pressing 2 or 3 buttons. It is the same for songs and registrations. It is all coming from a memory stick. (USB)''
If you had my KN7000 memory stick better known as an SD Card you would equally have hundreds of registrations/style files call them what you will immediately available to you...so no difference there...
Rog

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 06/26/10 01:34 PM

Quote:
Hi John - you say:
''On the Kn7000 you have 20 + 3 non-preset styles available by touching 2 buttons. On my Tyros3 I have hundreds of styles available by pressing 2 or 3 buttons. It is the same for songs and registrations. It is all coming from a memory stick. (USB)''
If you had my KN7000 memory stick better known as an SD Card you would equally have hundreds of registrations/style files call them what you will immediately available to you...so no difference there...
Rog

Roger, I love you but it is not the same trust me. I do know how to work with the Favorite songs, and with the registration and with a SD card to call up what I need, but when you sit with both keyboards in front of you and go through the different steps the is a big difference. The latest for Yamaha is that with one registration you can call up a style, the lyrics, the intro,the tempo, the key transposition, instruments that are not in the OTS of the keyboard and all of this information is stored an the USB memory stick.

There is so much more, all nice to have but none of it made play more or better. It's new technology and if there are 100 people on the dance floor and you wish to go from A to Z quickly they would come in handy. I have not even mentions the Music Finder which is another plus. For me, I find the Kn7000 registrations 10 X 8 plus 3 X 8 (104) works fine and with a second loading I have 104 more places to put what I want.

Roger, If I am off on this thinking please tell me.
John C.

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 06/26/10 03:27 PM

Hi John
I'd need to come over from blighty to do an in depth which isn't going to happen unless I win the lottery which I don't enter!!!
Suffice to say that since buying my KN7000 and working with three lady singers - see www.thethreetones.com - I haven't looked back and my machine does everything I could ask of it and more but most KN7000 owners I meet don't begin to understand half what it does.
Missing you all greatly over there...maybe The Three Tones should come over on tour bearing in mind that we now offer three tributes between us to Karen Carpenter; Gladys Knight; and Bette Midler...wow...
Rog
Posted by: Bob Hendershot

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 06/26/10 03:57 PM

John, you are not using the SD card as it was intended. Roger is right. The SD card is not only capable of what you are doing with the Yamaha, it is faster! If you open your mind and try to use the SD card as most of us do, you will wonder why you bothered with all those panel memory setups.

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 06/26/10 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob Hendershot:
John, you are not using the SD card as it was intended. Roger is right. The SD card is not only capable of what you are doing with the Yamaha, it is faster! If you open your mind and try to use the SD card as most of us do, you will wonder why you bothered with all those panel memory setups.

Bob, Please give me a "How" explanation I would appreciate that very much, John C.

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 06/26/10 07:15 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bob Hendershot:
If you open your mind and try to use the SD card as most of us do, you will wonder why you bothered with all those panel memory setups.

Bob, I read your post left my computer. Then I walked the dog and then sat watching TV for 20 minutes. I never stopped thinking of what you wrote, maybe I am using the SD incorrectly or at least not as it was meant to be used. Ya got me going.

I would love to leave my registrations for my band/instruments type set ups and have the SD card do the rest. I want to play the song More so I set up the keyboard ready to play and save what on the SD card. You can see there is a wall in front of me, I can almost visualize how to set everything up and then I lose it. Both you and Roger are high on my respect list so I am waiting anxiously.

I find learning something new a blessing.
John C.
Posted by: Bob Hendershot

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 06/26/10 07:21 PM

This subject has been discussed many times before. There are so many things that can be done it would be hard to cover everything on this forum. Maybe I’ll try to make the next Florida Jam.

(I had a paragraph here that talked about the speed of the SD card vs a USB stick. I have removed it because, based on the comment below, it may be interpreted as talking negative about Yamaha's use of USB. That was not the intent.)

You should try to picture the SD card as though it is internal memory in the keyboard, because the keyboard can access it almost as fast as internal memory. The neat thing is that we can change that memory in any way we want and it is almost instantly available. And, there are 1,980 places to put an entire keyboard setup including unique sound memory, composer memory, panel memories, etc. Because of this, most KN7000 users assign a SD card location for each song or medley. They could just as easily put “Big Band Slow” or “Country Line Dance” or whatever setups they wanted to call them in each of those locations. What they choose to put in the various memory locations is a matter of personal taste. It could include sequencer files with lyrics display or whatever they chose to use.

John, you are using the KN7000 custom and panel memories almost exactly the way we used to set up the old KN3000/5000 keyboards. The only difference is that you are able to load your panel and custom memories much faster with the SD card than we could with the old floppy disks. But, you continue to play the keyboard in the same old way . . .

[This message has been edited by Bob Hendershot (edited 06-26-2010).]
Posted by: lahawk

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 06/26/10 08:09 PM

Really... how much faster can an SD card be over a memory stick. I need a Yamaha style from a memory stick it loads as fast as internal styles. I need a sound, same thing it loads as fast as the built in sounds...registrations, songs etc all pretty darn fast, in fact almost load instantanously. SD Cards are faster than that? I would say in a race it would be a photo finish

To each his own, and if you're happy that's what it's all about...right?

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 06/27/10 02:21 AM

Bob is reaching out to add to my knowledge of the SD card and the Kn7000, I am requesting that whatever is said is not challenged or another view be brought into these posts. It is only a request but I feel his knowledge is needed and in that we can all benefit, we may all learn.

If there is a new better way to use the SD card I am all for it and until I fully understand what Bob is sharing I would like to honor him and his opinion on “How to use a SD card in a more efficient manner”.

John C.

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 06/27/10 02:37 AM

Hi Roger, Good to see you've joined 'The KN7000 Club' - Looks like your trip north of the gap did influence you after all
You can indeed put midi, MP3 and .WAV files on the SD card. Personally, I can't see much point in storing .WAV files on an SD card since they take up so much room. The real plus that the SD card provides, is the replacement of the hard disc. I doubt if you can transfer CD music directly to the SD Card, but why would you want to? If you want to play along with a CD, with the sound coming through the KN7000, just connect the line outputs of the CD player to the line inputs of the KN7000.
Good to see you posting again Roger.

------------------
Willum

Thank you Willum, I performed a search and found more good information. I never gave a thought to recoring a Mp3 file or a wave file onto a SD card. Hmmmmm, more learning.I feel we are now using this forum for what it was designed to do; bring people together and learn about their keyboards.

John C.
Posted by: Bernie9

Re: KN7000 for Sale - Hardly Used - 06/27/10 04:21 AM

Hi John
Everyone has their own method I guess, but I put each song in an SD location and within this, have 4 PM's set up for variations and change of instruments. I then put the chosen songs in Favorites for performance.