Bolero

Posted by: The Saint

Bolero - 12/14/08 06:55 PM

Hi Folks,Seasons greetings to you all.
Does anyone out there have the original rhythm for Ravel's Bolero. I have a Bolero rhythm on my pianner but it is not suitable.
If it is on a floppy from a KN 6000 or 6500 it should play on my gadget. Any other help or ideas would be appreciated. Ray

------------------
Ray The Saint
Posted by: Bill Norrie

Re: Bolero - 12/15/08 08:05 AM

Hi Ray,
I don't know which 'gadget' you have, but I did a set of styles for Ravel's Bolero some time ago, for another Synthzoner
They were done on my KN7000 and consist of all 12 different Variations, within Composers A,B and C, together with Intro and Ending. They start off with a very simple style and gradually build in complexity (and Volume!) as you progress through the variations.
I can email you the styles if you can use them.............
Posted by: KeithB

Re: Bolero - 12/15/08 03:41 PM

Bill, you may have started something here. I would also be delighted to receive a copy of Bolero. My Tyros 2 came with it, built in, but I have always wanted it for my KN7000.
Regards
Keith
Posted by: Mary in Tucson

Re: Bolero - 12/15/08 04:27 PM

Bill,

Count me in on a copy also if you are going to send it out. Sounds interesting.

Thanks in advance,
Mary

Re: Bolero - 12/15/08 05:11 PM

OK - I'll dig it out and get the styles to you tomorrow - burning the midnight oil at present and off now for a few ZZZZZZzzzzz

Re: Bolero - 12/15/08 05:35 PM

Hi Bill,

Re: Bolero - 12/15/08 05:42 PM

Hi Bill,
Second try!!! It sounds like what I am after. My toy is a PR903 Digital Piano, and I also have a KN5000. Not sure if there is a way to join them? (Technicsplayer might know)
My skills are strictly the music side, but please e-mail what you have and we will give it a try. Ta

------------------
Ray The Saint

Re: Bolero - 12/15/08 06:04 PM

Bill please note ...my new e-mail
thest@tpg.com.au
Nigel , can you adjust on my profile or do I have to do it?
"Me" again
Posted by: tony mads usa

Re: Bolero - 12/15/08 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Saint:
Bill please note ...my new e-mail
thest@tpg.com.au
Nigel , can you adjust on my profile or do I have to do it?
"Me" again

You can do it ... click on the word "profile" near the top of the page under "post New Topic"...

t.

[This message has been edited by tony mads usa (edited 12-15-2008).]

Re: Bolero - 12/16/08 04:24 AM

Thanks Tony,
Always, learning, learning, learning.
Ray

------------------
Ray The Saint

Re: Bolero - 12/16/08 05:49 AM

Check your emails Guys and Gals
Posted by: etwo4788

Re: Bolero - 12/16/08 06:42 AM

BILL...

May I too receive Bolero?

ELIZABETH
Posted by: tony mads usa

Re: Bolero - 12/16/08 06:51 PM

Quote:
Thanks Tony,
Always, learning, learning, learning.
Ray

Something we all need to keep doing ...
t.
Posted by: Walt M

Re: Bolero - 12/16/08 08:08 PM

Hi Bill,
Merry Christmas and I would also like the Bolero styles if would find time.
The best to all,
Walt Meyer

Re: Bolero - 12/17/08 09:12 AM

....Need your email Walt if you don't wish to make it public, send me an email - mine is in my profile.
Posted by: Johnt

Re: Bolero - 01/25/09 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bill Norrie:
....Need your email Walt if you don't wish to make it public, send me an email - mine is in my profile.

Bill, if you are still distributing this package. I too would like a copy.

Many regards,

JohnT
Posted by: D.Munson

Re: Bolero - 01/25/09 07:49 AM

Quote:
Hi Ray,
I don't know which 'gadget' you have, but I did a set of styles for Ravel's Bolero some time ago, for another Synthzoner
They were done on my KN7000 and consist of all 12 different Variations, within Composers A,B and C, together with Intro and Ending. They start off with a very simple style and gradually build in complexity (and Volume!) as you progress through the variations.

Hi Bill. Please could I have a copy of your bolero. Derek

Re: Bolero - 01/25/09 07:49 AM

Quote:
Hi Ray,

Hi Bill. Please could I have a copy of your bolero. Derek

Re: Bolero - 01/26/09 01:22 AM

Mr. Norrie,
I am sorry for the extra work I have created for you, with all the requests for your Bolero rhythms, but I am still "mad as hell and I won't stand for it",with all you KN7 owners getting the benefit of my request and me getting nought.Incidently, that s/h KN7 was on e/bay again at $2000 and did not sell. Still a days drive, which is too far, (and The Gardener has not weakened as yet.
Still living in hopes
Ray

------------------
Ray The Saint

Re: Bolero - 01/26/09 03:16 AM

JohnT and Derek - No problem - email on the way..........

Ray, Don't worry about the 'Extra Work' - I'm only too pleased to help others when I can

I would think that you will have to buy 'The Gardener' something expensive like a brand new chromium plated spade and maybe take her out for a slap-up dinner, to make her more amenable to your Urgent need

Re: Bolero - 01/26/09 03:43 AM

Derek,
My email to you was bounced back as undeliverable This is not the first time I have had problems with an AOL email address, when the email contains a perfectly legitimate attachment! (ZIP File)
Do you have an alternative email ?? If not, I can try another method............
Posted by: Gunnar Jonny

Re: Bolero - 01/26/09 10:23 AM

Quote:
... This is not the first time I have had problems with an AOL email address, when the email contains a perfectly legitimate attachment! (ZIP File)...

Too many providers have such limits nowadays.
A nice trick is to rename the extension from name.zip to i.e. name.file
and rename the file to .zip again when mail downloaded.
Also often a .rar (WinRar) files pass when .zip dont.

Good luck
GJ
Posted by: Joan

Re: Bolero - 01/26/09 03:06 PM

Hi there - My email provider will not allow me to receive a Technics style/song etc., if it contains the .msp element in it. If this part is not included then fine or alternatively if the .msp extension is taken off altogether then it will accept it and I can type this back into that part of the style. This could possible apply to other email providers. Just a thought - Joan

Re: Bolero - 01/26/09 03:34 PM

Bill, I do that all the time, still rewardless aaahhhhhhh poor me !!!
Ray

------------------
Ray The Saint
Posted by: Johnt

Re: Bolero - 01/26/09 04:59 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bill Norrie:
[B]JohnT and Derek - No problem - email on the way..........

Many thanks,

JohnT
Posted by: Walt M

Re: Bolero - 01/27/09 07:33 AM

Bill, I had turned off my email address some time ago because at one point I was getting deluged with "spam" (and I had forgotten that I had done that).
That seems to have slowed down so I have updated my profile to show the address.
Thanks,
Walt

Quote:

Re: Bolero - 01/27/09 08:55 AM

email on the way Walt
Posted by: Bert Aarts

Re: Bolero - 01/29/09 01:15 AM

Bill,

I would appreciate if you also can send me the Bolereo style.
Thanks in advance
Bert

Re: Bolero - 01/29/09 03:39 AM

Check your email Bert.........

Re: Bolero - 01/29/09 11:31 AM

Quote:
Hi Folks,Seasons greetings to you all.
Does anyone out there have the original rhythm for Ravel's Bolero. I have a Bolero rhythm on my pianner but it is not suitable.
If it is on a floppy from a KN 6000 or 6500 it should play on my gadget. Any other help or ideas would be appreciated. Ray
Having got the Bolero style that Bill kindly sent me, I would also like the music toit if anykind person could oblige.Derek

Re: Bolero - 01/29/09 05:29 PM

Hi Derek,
Carrier pigeon has left, should be there soon with your music. I believe this is a very simple copy and should be easy to play with Bill's rhythm. Ray

------------------
Ray The Saint
Posted by: Bert Aarts

Re: Bolero - 01/30/09 05:31 AM

Hi Ray,
I already received the style from Bill.
Can you arrange a copy of the dots for me too?
Thanks in advance.
Bert

Re: Bolero - 01/31/09 01:49 AM

G'day Bert,
'tis on the wing, but check that the pages are sequential.
Ray

------------------
Ray The Saint

Re: Bolero - 02/01/09 12:20 AM

G'day Derek,
I sent the music on 30th in OZ, it did not bounce, but I will resend now. Let me know if you receive same
Ray

------------------
Ray The Saint

Re: Bolero - 02/02/09 04:31 PM

Hi Derek,
Dots on the way again. You are one of the few I know using upper case in your e-mail address, I think that was the problem.
Ray

------------------
Ray The Saint