"True " Spandau Ballet

Posted by: casarosa

"True " Spandau Ballet - 08/26/08 02:58 PM

I have some sheet music to “True” Spandau Ballet (F#)it´s not busker, however the saxy instrumental bit in the middle is missing anyone happen to know where I may be able to obtain the full sheet music and hopefully contains this part

Many Thanks
Posted by: RMepstead

Re: "True " Spandau Ballet - 08/27/08 01:37 AM

I've got the sheet music - 5 pages long - for this song which I play occasionally...not sure where the saxy instrumental bit is but there's plenty of non singing bits.
I've also got the style file for it...
Do you want to give me an e-mail.
Rog

Re: "True " Spandau Ballet - 08/27/08 02:45 AM

Hi Rog
I also have the style file, my copy is also 5 pages so possibly is the same version if it´s in F# if you listen to the recording of the song you will hear this Sax instrumental after a couple of vocal repeats I quess this copy of the music is just a cut down version just sounds a little flat without this instrumental break somehow.
Regards

Re: "True " Spandau Ballet - 08/27/08 06:41 AM

Yup - mine's in the same key...ah well there you go. Cheers, Rog.
Posted by: jd5live

Re: "True " Spandau Ballet - 08/28/08 04:58 PM

Hi Both, I trust when you say the key is F#you mean there is 1 sharp which is F# meaning the key of G, as this seems to be the printed key of the piece. Anyway please check your mail box as I hope this is the section you require.
Regards John.

[This message has been edited by jd5live (edited 08-28-2008).]

Re: "True " Spandau Ballet - 08/29/08 05:54 AM

Just a word of thanks John for sending over the "True" solo very much appreciated

Re: "True " Spandau Ballet - 09/08/08 11:16 AM

and from me too...a little belatedly..
Rog