Will anybody say welcome back?

Posted by: bruno123

Will anybody say welcome back? - 12/14/06 05:10 PM

I am looking at a Kn7000 in my music, it’s mine, I just got it.
I feel so at home – nobody beats these sounds.

Now I’m going to need Bill Norre’s help, I gave all my songs and set-ups to the man who bought my Kn7000. Ouch!

Back to square #1.

John C.
Posted by: tony mads usa

Re: Will anybody say welcome back? - 12/14/06 08:26 PM

John .... I'll say it ..."WELCOME BACK !!!"
... AND ENJOY YOUR KN7 ...
t.
Posted by: Joan

Re: Will anybody say welcome back? - 12/15/06 12:16 AM

Hi John - glad you are back although in spirit you never really left us! Joan
Posted by: Audrey Turner

Re: Will anybody say welcome back? - 12/15/06 12:41 AM

John,

I certainly will say "WELCOME BACK"
I have said all along and still do say "there is yet absolutely nothing to beat the Technics KN7000 keyboard, it is light years ahead of anything else offered on the market today. In fact, the person I bought my second KN7 from, now keeps hinting he would like it back - but at the risk of sounding selfish I say "No way my friend"

Enjoy every moment of it, you definitely made the right decision.

Audrey
Posted by: Bernie9

Re: Will anybody say welcome back? - 12/15/06 01:34 AM

Hi John

Welcome back,although you just went next door for a visit.

If there is anything you need from me,like your setup disk,etc, let me know. I assume you are going to the jam in March,also.

Bernie
Posted by: Sandgroper

Re: Will anybody say welcome back? - 12/15/06 02:22 AM

Hi John
Will we ever !!!!!!
Welcome indeed mate. You have been one of the very helpful members on this site for as long as I have been aware of it. I am so glad to hear that you have returned to the fold.
All the best.
Eddie.

[This message has been edited by Sandgroper (edited 12-15-2006).]
Posted by: jd5live

Re: Will anybody say welcome back? - 12/15/06 03:03 AM

Welcome back, you know you only had a bad dream!!! Enjoy you 7 and you know all your synthzoner's are here to help you
all the very best [url=Johnhttp://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/icons/icon7.gif][url=Johnhttp://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/icons/icon7.gif][url=Johnhttp://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/icons/icon7.gif]Johnhttp://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/icons/icon7.gif[/url][/url][/url] http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/icons/icon7.gif
Posted by: jd5live

Re: Will anybody say welcome back? - 12/15/06 03:04 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jd5live:
[B]Welcome back, you know you only had a bad dream!!! Enjoy you 7 and you know all your synthzoner's are here to help you
all the very best John
Posted by: Bill Norrie

Re: Will anybody say welcome back? - 12/15/06 04:24 AM

Welcome back John - we are all allowed one musical mistake - I made the same one but luckily didn't sell my beloved KN7000

How can I help my friend ??

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
Posted by: Jack Docters

Re: Will anybody say welcome back? - 12/15/06 05:11 AM

Welcome John
Maybe that you know the song from Demis Roussos, "Never and Never"
A new song could be "Never and never I sell my KN"

Have a nice and playfull Christmas time
Jack
Posted by: Lanny

Re: Will anybody say welcome back? - 12/15/06 06:21 AM

John,

Welcome back for sure and many thanks for the public and private discussions regarding various keyboards. Happy KN7K playing!!

Lanny

Re: Will anybody say welcome back? - 12/15/06 06:29 AM

The KN7000 has so many ways to say what you want. The Tyros2 has many more being a later model. But --- When you work with the KN7000 you have by far the beat sounds, Sequencer and sound system.

I have no need to use an amplifier only a powered sub with its controls sitting on top of my keyboard. I add what I need.

My opinion; While on the Yamaha product I worked with a lot of technology to make a good sound performance. With the KN7000 I find my self expressing what is inside of me, less buttons and more of music and more of me. It is what I enjoy doing. My playing has not improved in the last 1 ½ years, neither have I learned many new songs, Just technology and midi file. But --- I have learned to appreciate the KN7000.

Bernie, Yes, I will be at the Jam this year, wouldn’t miss you guys and you stuff. Ha ha ha

Life is good, John C.

Re: Will anybody say welcome back? - 12/15/06 06:32 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bill Norrie:
[B]Welcome back John - we are all allowed one musical mistake - I made the same one but luckily didn't sell my beloved KN7000

How can I help my friend ??

Bill, you have already have with,
"My friend"

John C.
Posted by: Joe Baron

Re: Will anybody say welcome back? - 12/15/06 08:31 AM

I feel so at home – nobody beats these sounds.Back to square #1.John C.

Welcome back John,
My dad used to say.
"It's a fool who never changes his mind"
Welcome Welcome.
Joe
Posted by: Fran D

Re: Will anybody say welcome back? - 12/16/06 04:24 AM

John,

Happy for you in finding a 7000 as they are hard to find. If you need anything, let me know.

The Jam is only 3 months away. What you do not have will be available.

Fran in SC