PROBLEMS INSTALLING APPLICATION/DRIVERS IN KN7

Posted by: nsr007

PROBLEMS INSTALLING APPLICATION/DRIVERS IN KN7 - 09/16/07 07:55 AM

Hello friends,

I just bought a new CPU - supposed to be state of the art. I chose on purpose, Windows XP Professional because of compatibility for the KN7000 keyboard disks. I am having problems installing the Applications & Drivers disk that came with the KN7000 keyboard. When I click on the first one shown, I get a warning to not install before reading the Installation Manuel that came with it. I don't have this manual. It also says that it can cause serious problems internally in the computer if steps are not followed correctly in this manual. Trying to click on these three links, I get a No symbol. I was able to install an Adobe Acrobat Reader, which I am sure is a very old version. Somehow, I managed to install Audio Recorder and Song Manager or I think I have. It shows in my files. Is this it? What about the drivers? I have not put in the SD-Jukebox V2.4 yet. I really need help.

Thanks,

Scott
Posted by: Bill Norrie

Re: PROBLEMS INSTALLING APPLICATION/DRIVERS IN KN7 - 09/16/07 08:26 AM

Download Tip Number 1 from my Tech Tips page and follow the steps carefully.........
Posted by: nsr007

Re: PROBLEMS INSTALLING APPLICATION/DRIVERS IN KN7 - 09/16/07 08:54 AM

Thanks Bill,

I had your site in Bookmarks in my old computer and I don't have it in the new system. I was supposed to have a guy come and dump all the old hard drive into the new and he canceled no less that five times. I contacted another three days ago, left a message and I am still waiting for a call. Unfortunately, I live in a community where there is little help on computers. I would appreciate your posting your site again or directing me to a post that has it. Thanks.

Scott
Posted by: Bill Norrie

Re: PROBLEMS INSTALLING APPLICATION/DRIVERS IN KN7 - 09/16/07 01:47 PM

.....In my profile Scott