Why no replies?

Posted by: jaxziel

Why no replies? - 01/10/03 08:51 AM

New to the forum and just wondering why some posts get 20 relpies and a few of us get nothing. Am I in the wrong post for my question?? I asked about a Panasonic product that was recommended by the dealer as a companion to the kn 7000,and no one heard of this thing because zero replies means a dead issue. Thanks anyway Jax
Posted by: ogre

Re: Why no replies? - 01/10/03 09:42 AM

Hi Jax,
Can't let you go on thinking no one has read your posts. I've always found the folk on this forum most helpful and can only assume - as you already seem to have done - that no one has any experience of the PA100 to be able to help you out. Perhaps you should have asked first before indulging in the new gear? Why not try a posting on the general synthzone site?

Good luck,

Ogre
Posted by: TOMMAW

Re: Why no replies? - 01/10/03 11:23 AM

I THINK YOU WILL FIND THAT THE PA 1OO IS MORE OF A COMPANION TO THE GUITAR THAN THE KN7000.
Posted by: jaxziel

Re: Why no replies? - 01/10/03 11:47 AM

Thanks for the replies: I needed a small portable amp to carry with me to my boondock retreat in the summer. I have a Creative mp3 player and I have a Sony sub woofer that I hooked up to it.Now that I got this thing I will use the pants off it.Yes it does eq curve towards mid range but with the sub and some giggling of the tone controls it come across fairly good.I don't recommend it for the 7000 unless you are going to use it for the sub outs and selective instruments.But for $300 I think I got a bargain,not much out there along those lines.At 65 and retired the hearing has diminished somewhat and upper mid range is a little weak Huh?? Well I'm glad I got some attention on this even though I sprung too soon. Thanks Jaxziel