Sheet Music Wanted

Posted by: Chris Housley

Sheet Music Wanted - 07/22/07 04:04 PM

Hi Everyone
Does anyone have the dots to; Dancing like lovers , Look to the Rainbow . Both of these are nice Waltz tunes.
Thanks , Chris...
Posted by: Joan

Re: Sheet Music Wanted - 07/22/07 11:57 PM

Hi Chris, I have "Look to the Rainbow" - I will scan it and let you have it shortly.....Joan

Re: Sheet Music Wanted - 07/24/07 01:44 AM

Hi Chris - I emailed the music for Look to the Rainbow, yesterday a.m. to the address shown on the forum Did you receive it? Joan
Posted by: fmlk

Re: Sheet Music Wanted - 07/24/07 10:50 AM

Of all the music on my website I have sheet music available on request.

------------------

Re: Sheet Music Wanted - 07/24/07 02:05 PM

Hi Joan
Not received any music via my E-mail, sorry..
Chris....

Re: Sheet Music Wanted - 07/25/07 12:22 AM

Hi Chris - Wednesday a.m. I have re-sent Look to the Rainbow. If you don't receive it today, post here to say that and I will re-route it through some one else. I changed email suppliers and strange things happen since. Joan

Re: Sheet Music Wanted - 07/25/07 10:16 AM

Hi Joan
Sorry still no music.....
Chris......

Re: Sheet Music Wanted - 07/25/07 12:34 PM

Hi Chris - I will send it through someone I know. Joan

Hi Chris - This was sent to you via someone else Wednesday evening. He copied me in and I received it OK. If you don't receive it then I would think you have a problem at your end........Joan

[This message has been edited by Joan (edited 07-26-2007).]

Re: Sheet Music Wanted - 07/26/07 02:37 PM

Hi fmlk
Can you please E-mail me re the Music request..Thanks.
Chris...

Re: Sheet Music Wanted - 07/27/07 11:04 AM

Chris - I sent Look to the Rainbow to a friend and asked him to forward it on to you. This he did, Wednesday evening. I spoke to him today and he confirmed this. As you have not acknowledged receipt of this then can I assume that that did not get through to you.

I do not see any point of trying to send this to you anymore unless you can ascertain if there a problem at your end.....Joan

Re: Sheet Music Wanted - 07/28/07 06:20 AM

Hi Joan
I did recieve Music ok thank you, and i did reply to the person who sent the music... Thanks to you again.... Chris.