KETRON Workshop coming to you - but your input is needed here ...

Posted by: Ketron_AJ

KETRON Workshop coming to you - but your input is needed here ... - 09/28/03 12:18 AM

Friends.
At the bottom of this tread (go to link below) is some information I am requesting.

We are trying to organize some workshops, but would like to know the most favourable cities so please let us know some of your locations so we can pick the best locations within the states.

Follow here: http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum37/HTML/007304.html

Thanks,

AJ
Posted by: BEBOP

Re: KETRON Workshop coming to you - but your input is needed here ... - 09/28/03 10:04 AM

HI AJ,
Good of you to visit us Technics Players
I have had keyboards for 30 years now but never heard of Ketron until I started looking at the GA forum where most of your posts are. I just read your post and all the replys and I think your request for likes and dislikes was pretty well covered by those members.
You might want to consider San Jose, California for a demo. This is the heart of silicone valley with 2 million people in our county. It will draw from the entire 9 county bay area. You need to know that Northern California people will not go the 800 mile round trip to Los Angeles to see anything
Demos here are usually done at Guitar Showcase that has a large keyboard department and also a used and consignment center so they can take tradeins. They also have a rental dept. I am not sure they would have any interest in a General Arranger keyboard. They primarily deal in workstations, sound reinforcement and professional recording gear.
Guitar Center does demos but you would be running up against Yamaha, Korg, and Roland there.
There are stores in the San Francisco, Oakland area. I suggest you write Scott Yee, now on the GA forum for info about those stores where he trades.
Best in success to you
Thanks for visitin our forum
Bebop