Style Site

Posted by: rphillipchuk

Style Site - 08/27/07 01:49 PM

I have a Forum that maybe some of you have not heard of it yet..
www.createsongstyles.com

I think it complements this Forum quite nicely..There are a lot of Styles and resources for the Arranger Community...Come on over and spread some of this " Technics Karma " that you all have over here.
Posted by: Nigel

Re: Style Site - 08/29/07 04:28 PM

Please support this website. It has many names that you already know from the forums here plus it is focused on creating arranger styles. This is the sort of arranger resource we all need to encourage online.
Posted by: tony mads usa

Re: Style Site - 08/29/07 07:48 PM

Nigel - the consumate gentleman !!!
t.
Posted by: RMepstead

Re: Style Site - 08/31/07 11:56 AM

and guess what...I'm a moderator for the Technics area!!!
Rog
Posted by: bruno123

Re: Style Site - 08/31/07 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by RMepstead:
and guess what...I'm a moderator for the Technics area!!!
Rog

And who said?

John c.

Re: Style Site - 08/31/07 02:51 PM

Allright - toss yer for it...
Rog

Re: Style Site - 09/01/07 03:33 AM

And you all know that having Roger moderating the Technics section there it has to be good !!!!
Posted by: D.Munson

Re: Style Site - 09/01/07 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by rphillipchuk:
I have a Forum that maybe some of you have not heard of it yet..
www.createsongstyles.com

I think it complements this Forum quite nicely..There are a lot of Styles and resources for the Arranger Community...Come on over and spread some of this " Technics Karma " that you all have over here.

I tried this website but could not get to the styles to download.All I could get was invition to comment.
Derek

Re: Style Site - 09/01/07 11:44 AM

Hi Derek

You are registered and you have access to the styles.....I find nothing wrong on my end..Don't know what to tell you !!!

Ron

Re: Style Site - 09/02/07 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Nigel:
And you all know that having Roger moderating the Technics section there it has to be good !!!!

Roger is an excellent moderator..He puts me in my place if I need it :-)

Re: Style Site - 09/02/07 06:31 PM

Maybe Derek isn't logging in even though he is registered.
Posted by: Audrey Turner

Re: Style Site - 09/02/07 10:01 PM

Two questions - Do we really need this site and why?

Audrey

Re: Style Site - 09/03/07 03:34 AM

Hi Audrey
As I understand it the createsongstyles site was set up by Ron Phillipchuk primarily for folk to share their creative abilities in producing styles for many different makes of keyboards by uploading them to one place. We cannot do that on Synthzone to the best of my knowledge, can we?
Certainly since it opened earlier this year there have been close to a thousand members joined worldwide which points to it being of considerable interest.
Rog

Re: Style Site - 09/04/07 03:43 AM

Thanks for that Roger. I understand what you're saying but for me I seem to be spending more and more time on the net and less and less time on my keyboard.

Guess which I'd rather do? ha! ha!

Audrey

Re: Style Site - 09/04/07 11:46 AM

Hi Audrey
Just you wait till you hear the song specific styles I've collected over the years...better bring a spare SD Card with you...chuckle
Rog

Re: Style Site - 09/06/07 08:48 AM

Can't wait Roger! Like you, I have been filling up SD Cards to the point where an Index is a MUST HAVE and thanks to the KN SD Explorer Tool, it is not a problem.
However, I'm always interested in other people's work and I look forward to "filling my boots" as the saying goes.
(I hope that's the right expression - sounds rude to me ha! ha!)

Audrey
Posted by: Bud Whipple

Re: Style Site - 09/08/07 08:39 PM

I registered one day, then logged in another day and I couldn't get the site to do anything, either. Couldn't even answer the first question about what keyboard I play. Couldn't find the downloads, either. Found navigation to be somewhat confusing. I'll try again after someone explains the how to's.

Re: Style Site - 09/09/07 09:15 AM

Hiya Bud
I think the administrator has been doing a bit of shuffling around and general updating - try now...
Rog