Need tech help for a SX-K450

Posted by: yokosuna

Need tech help for a SX-K450 - 08/31/04 08:44 AM

Hello everybody, I'm new here. My name is Javier, 27, from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
This Technics keyboard is excellent, but now I need a sampler to update it since I'm going to play live with my group. Any ideas/suggestions on which sampler to buy? I need a USB/Midi ports second-hand one (tiny budget reasons) and want to carry my instruments, rythms, loops from my PC to the stage. Thanks for the help.

------------------
Nothing like playing a Technics keyboard in the empty Buenos Aires streets at dawn
Posted by: etwo4788

Re: Need tech help for a SX-K450 - 09/01/04 07:35 AM

JAVIER......Welcome to the SZ forum!

Which Technics KB do you play? Most likely those who would like to help will need to know what you are playing....

Hope you find the help you seek ....There is a great deal of wonderful information here.....Also many links to some great sites that are helpful....
Posted by: yokosuna

Re: Need tech help for a SX-K450 - 09/01/04 12:38 PM

Hi Etwo, thank you for your welcome. I post the keyboard model in the title, but I repeat it again in case someone else didn't get it, it's a 1986 Technics SX-K450. I need a sampler to expand it by using PC software (Cubase) instruments, rythms, loops, etc. Can you recommend me some specific mobel or brand at a low cost (I'm looking for second hand in Ebay, as I guess it's cheaper). I've been looking around the forum and links to pages such as technicsforall, and it looks like I'm in heaven.