Panasonic MP3 reocrder with SD card

Posted by: santa 1

Panasonic MP3 reocrder with SD card - 11/14/03 07:24 AM

Panasonic has a new recorder/player which will record from audio sources and convert inernally to MP3 and save on SD.
I have not been able to get an answer from Panasonic about whether this recorder SD card will playback on the KN7000. All they say is to use the SD audio PC writing kit, but this recorder offers great flexibillity and variety of possibilities. Model SV-SR100.
Anyone had any experience with this new reocrder?
Posted by: rikkisbears

Re: Panasonic MP3 reocrder with SD card - 11/16/03 12:04 PM

Hi Santa
I tend to think that what they're saying is that it may still need to go thru the Panasonic SD Audio Writing Kit process.

If you're trying to avoid having to buy the writing kit, by purchasing the Panasonic Recorder instead, you might need to try before you buy, just in case it doesn't work.

Unfortunately I've never seen one of these recorders around our shops.

best wishes
Rikki
Posted by: technicsplayer

Re: Panasonic MP3 reocrder with SD card - 11/16/03 01:54 PM

the sv-sr100 does not record mp3, it records aac but playsback mp3, wma and aac. The aac playback will most probably work in the KN7000 if created in an SD_AUDIO folder, but it depends whether you can make compatible playlists. Without this feature you lose the ability to synchronise audio and sequencer playback in the KN7000. The PC writing kit guarantees this.
Posted by: Ad Rouw

Re: Panasonic MP3 reocrder with SD card - 11/16/03 03:47 PM

Can anyone send me a playlist as generated in the SD_AUDIO folder on your SD-card.
Just curious if I can find a workaround in saving audio to the SD without the JukeBox program.
Ad.