Technic's Forum Newsletter mailed today

Posted by: BEBOP

Technic's Forum Newsletter mailed today - 04/13/02 08:05 PM

I have just finished and mailed the Technics Forum Newsletter this Saturday evening. It includes 20 great styles from Bert and Ad, and a song of mine, as well as a bio of Pete Dale.
If you did not receive the newsletter it is because you did not request being placed on the e-mail list. Should anyone not receiving a copy wish to have it drop me an email and I will forward a copy to you. This will probably be the last edition of the newsletter as it currently exists.
Send email to bforrest@ix.netcom.com
Best to all from

------------------
BEBOP
Moderator SynthZone TECHNICS FORUM
http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=25
Bill Forrest in SAN JOSE, CALIF. USA
bforrest@ix.netcom.com ICQ # 562519
Homepage http://members.fortunecity.com/bebop1
Posted by: gilbert

Re: Technic's Forum Newsletter mailed today - 04/14/02 02:28 AM

Hi Bill,
many thanks for the Newsletter,and my appreciation for all the effort and commitment you have put in to the technics forum long may it continue
Regards Gilbert
Posted by: Mike Harrison

Re: Technic's Forum Newsletter mailed today - 04/14/02 05:40 AM

Hi Bebop
Thanks for the Newsletter & Styles,so sorry that this is the last one,as you say It is so much work to do each month,nice bio of Pete.
You can now have a good rest knowing that you achieved what you set out to do.
Thanks Mike
Posted by: Walter McLaren

Re: Technic's Forum Newsletter mailed today - 04/14/02 12:14 PM

Thanks Bill,
a fitting Finale. The custom files are supberb, my thanks to the Authors, they are very talented, I envy them.
Thanks for your hard work. regards Walter.
Posted by: Bill Norrie

Re: Technic's Forum Newsletter mailed today - 04/15/02 01:26 PM

Thanks for your efforts Bill - really appreciated. Now you will have more time to devote to the 'serious stuff' - playing music.
Just back from a few days down in the south of our little country and now trying to catch up with all the lovely topics on this forum - lots of good stuff

------------------
Willum