Newsletter

Posted by: Mike Harrison

Newsletter - 03/12/02 01:58 PM

Hi Bebop
Just like to thank you and all the members of this forum that contributed to this months newsletter, it was a joy to read.
Thank you all.
Mike
Posted by: Bill Norrie

Re: Newsletter - 03/12/02 03:17 PM

Ditto !

------------------
Willum
Posted by: Walter McLaren

Re: Newsletter - 03/12/02 03:29 PM

More Ditto. Walter.
Posted by: speters466

Re: Newsletter - 03/12/02 07:08 PM

What Newsletter ??

Jody
Posted by: Paul Worley

Re: Newsletter - 03/13/02 10:14 AM

You have my email address in my profile... however, I did not receive a newsletter. Would love to have a copy. Don't know what happened. I am:
P.K. Worley
p.k.worley@att.net
Many thanks !!
Posted by: Mike Harrison

Re: Newsletter - 03/13/02 10:47 AM

Hi Jody & Paul
Just go to Technic's Discussion & click on Technic's Forum Newsletter Mailed Today, you can send Bebop your email address and Im sure he will send the Newsletter by return.
Mike
Posted by: kozykeys

Re: Newsletter - 03/13/02 10:54 AM

Enjoyed the newsletter and the song.
Posted by: gilbert

Re: Newsletter - 03/13/02 11:36 AM

I share mikes sentiments with thanks to all involved with the newsletter thoughly enjoyed its content and the song.I paticulary
like the suggestion for tip of the month and keyboard set up.The newsletter certainly for me, as a new boy gives a sense of belonging

Gilbert
Posted by: Brian Goodison

Re: Newsletter - 03/13/02 11:48 AM

Hi Bebop

Many thanks for the newsletter
Regards

Brian D:
Posted by: BEBOP

Re: Newsletter - 03/13/02 08:44 PM

Thank you People for all the kind words and great e-mails. I am pleased to serve you. I am happy you are enjoying the newsletter, as I sure don't know much about putting one out, but I am learning. I can use a lot of help so all pitch in and thank you for it.
Anybody that didn't get the newsletters and wants the last one, please send your email address to me at bforrest@ix.netcom.com

I don't take email addresses from this forum for the newsletter as I have no way of knowing if you want the newsletter or not. You must email me to get on the subscriber list. Thank you
Best to all of you from,

------------------
BEBOP
Moderator SynthZone TECHNICS FORUM http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=25
Bill Forrest in SAN JOSE, CALIF. USA
bforrest@ix.netcom.com ICQ # 562519
Homepage http://members.fortunecity.com/bebop1

[This message has been edited by BEBOP (edited 03-14-2002).]