www.technote.com

Posted by: Mel Trevey

www.technote.com - 09/09/02 02:45 PM

For some reason I have been unable to open the technote web site.

I type in the Region, Brand, Model hit enter and it flips back to the Region, Brand, and Model without the information i entered....Anybody else have this problem....cookies are intact etc. Mel

------------------
Mel
Posted by: Lloyd Erickson

Re: www.technote.com - 09/09/02 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mel Trevey:
For some reason I have been unable to open the technote web site.

I type in the Region, Brand, Model hit enter and it flips back to the Region, Brand, and Model without the information i entered....Anybody else have this problem....cookies are intact etc. Mel

I was at Technote today and all is well. Lloyd
Posted by: Marilyn Boissoneault

Re: www.technote.com - 09/09/02 03:46 PM

It most likely has to do with cookies. I've had that same problem in the past, and it was always a cookie problem. Either your cookies are turned off or you have a corrupt one.

I see you say your cookies are intact, but I've always found that problem was to do with the cookies somehow.

Marilyn

[This message has been edited by Marilyn Boissoneault (edited 09-09-2002).]
Posted by: technicsplayer

Re: www.technote.com - 09/09/02 04:13 PM

try deleting any cookies XXX@technote(X).txt and re-registering the next day?
Posted by: Tony W

Re: www.technote.com - 09/09/02 04:59 PM

Hello Mel,
I was also there today and all was well. Just a thought but I had terrible ptoblems with the site once over after upgrading to XP. Virtual machine (for Java) did not ship with XP and because of some dispute with sun Microsoft took it off their update page.

I got a java plugin from an 'alternative' source and never had a problem with the technote site since.

Probably nothing to do with your problem but worth a mention.
ttfn
Tony
Posted by: Mel Trevey

Re: www.technote.com - 09/09/02 07:48 PM

Thanks everyone who replied. After massaging the cookies everything is fine.