5 more songs for the KN7000

Posted by: John North

5 more songs for the KN7000 - 02/14/03 08:03 AM

Hi Everyone
Theses 5 songs were already to send off to Bebop and when I logged on this morning, I see he's 'Gone Fishing'
They're all Easy Recorded as usual and the selection is:-
Duelling Banjos
Grandfather's Clock (Just for you Doug )
Skye Boat Song
If tomorrow never comes
You only live twice.
Anyone interested, please e-mail me
John
Posted by: AlexGreen

Re: 5 more songs for the KN7000 - 02/15/03 07:34 AM

Hi John;

Many thanks for sending me your songs. They were all super.

I specially liked your Duelling Banjos and when I was listening to your Secret Agent style I felt like "James Bond" was in the room.

Great job and keepem coming.

Alex
Posted by: cees

Re: 5 more songs for the KN7000 - 02/15/03 11:21 AM

Hello John,
thanks for your songs. I'v listened with much pleasure to your compositions. Good to see/hear that you've used the features of the keyboard well. That's makes sometimes a 'simple' (forgive me the word , i don't mean anything negatively with it) melody to a beautifull creation That's why there are Keyboards.. !
Bye,
Cees
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: 5 more songs for the KN7000 - 02/15/03 11:25 AM

John,
You not only came to my aid in setting up the 7SD Tool, but now you serenade me. What more could I ask for. Great job.

thanks

Fran in Florida
Posted by: manorcourt1991

Re: 5 more songs for the KN7000 - 02/15/03 02:32 PM

Hi John,

Thanks for the 5 great songs. I enjoyed them very much. It is great to be able to access the work of so many talented players through this forum. In addition to the enjoyment I feel it also challenges us to expand our own horizons. Considering the vast resources available on these keyboards many of us tend to stick with a handful of our own favourite sounds and styles. Listening to the work of others opens a whole new world. Even those of us that are less proficient players can still accept new challenges and expand our horizons.

Cheers

Len C.
Posted by: Joan

Re: 5 more songs for the KN7000 - 02/16/03 09:01 AM

Thanks very much - Great songs. Loved the Duelling Banjos, in fact loved them all!

Joan
Posted by: Bernie9

Re: 5 more songs for the KN7000 - 02/19/03 12:56 PM

Hi John
Thanks again for both sets. They were all good,especially liked live 2x.

Bernie
Posted by: tony mads usa

Re: 5 more songs for the KN7000 - 02/19/03 01:13 PM

John, ... being a kn6000 player, I just took a good look at this thread and saw you did 'If Tomorrow Never Comes' .. if that's the one sung by Garth Brooks, it's really a great tune ... I do a vocal on that, and it became the most requested song the last steady gig I had... Best wishes to you and good luck with the kn7 ...
t.