User Drum Kit

Posted by: AnthonyCian

User Drum Kit - 09/28/03 10:25 PM

This can be taken 2 ways:
1. A name of a drum kit, like Standard1, Brush, etc...

OR...

2. A user kit that a person can create his own mix match of percussions, thus the term User. Similar to the "User" Pads.

I think it's #1, but like to be sure. Feedback welcome...

Anthony
Posted by: bruno123

Re: User Drum Kit - 09/29/03 02:41 AM

Hi Anthony, What is written below is correct, #2. There is only one user drum kit, if you create one,and you wish to keep it, you must save it. Whe you go through the save procedure, be sure to include Sound, and Current Panel in your selections to be saved.
The Current Panel is saved if you use it to replace a drum kit in any of the styles. I use the user drum kit, and a user bass I created to change the feeling in the style, more drive.

Enjoy your keyboard, it's a fine one,
John C.

2. A user kit that a person can create his own mix match of percussions, thus the term User. Similar to the "User" Pads.
Posted by: AnthonyCian

Re: User Drum Kit - 09/30/03 07:11 PM

Thanks John:

The Technics manual didn't cover this area very much. All it had was, the sound edit when using a drum kit is similar as when using a regular sound. Plus some function key notes and that's all I could find.

Nothing about where the new drum kit sound would be saved.

Thanks again, Anthony
Posted by: bruno123

Re: User Drum Kit - 09/30/03 08:02 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by AnthonyCian:
[B]Thanks John:

The Technics manual didn't cover this area very much. All it had was, the sound edit when using a drum kit is similar as when using a regular sound. Plus some function key notes and that's all I could find.

Nothing about where the new drum kit sound would be saved.

Thanks again, Anthony

1-In the sound memory.
2-Make shure you save the Current Panel also, this is important if you use the user drums with any of the styles.

John C