SZ-CB7P SD Audio Kit and SZ-FC2 Foot Controller

Posted by: Pynbaul

SZ-CB7P SD Audio Kit and SZ-FC2 Foot Controller - 01/16/03 08:34 AM

My dealer has the SZ-CB7P SD Audio Kit for $136. I am not sure what the P stands for. Also I should be receiving my SZ-FC2 Foot Controller today. Looks like a neat controller with four foot pedals. The dealer cost on the controller is $169.95. The latest price for the KN7000 is $2900 US.

If anyone is interested in these items please email me at gaskin562@ivorybox.com. I will be glad to provide you the dealer phone number.
Posted by: Ted Rose

Re: SZ-CB7P SD Audio Kit and SZ-FC2 Foot Controller - 01/16/03 08:57 PM

Hey buddy, I would love to have the dealer phone number. E-mail me, ok? By the way, what exactly is the SZ-CB7P SD Audio Kit????

Ted
Posted by: Bill Norrie

Re: SZ-CB7P SD Audio Kit and SZ-FC2 Foot Controller - 01/17/03 08:21 AM

Hi Ted, In answer to your question, the SZ-CB7 is a kit comprising a SD Memory Card reader which connects to the USB port on a PC and a CD containing a program called 'SD-Jukebox' which you may have seen mentioned on this forum.
The Kit was provided free to buyers in UK - seems a shame that it has to be paid for in other parts of the world.

------------------
Willum

[This message has been edited by Bill Norrie (edited 01-17-2003).]
Posted by: Ted Rose

Re: SZ-CB7P SD Audio Kit and SZ-FC2 Foot Controller - 01/17/03 09:06 PM

Thanks for the info, Willum! Perhaps the kit will be available at the new Technics site in Florida if and when if opens--soon I hope! Is it worth the price we yanks will have to pay???

Ted