Hooray! Finally registered! Hello!

Posted by: katrina

Hooray! Finally registered! Hello! - 10/16/05 05:44 AM

At last ! Been listening to all you fantastic people (technicsplayer you're absolutely awesome!). Funniest thing, it's taken 2 years for me to work out how to add a Style to an existing midifile, and then 2 days after I crack it "Bruno" posts how to do it !!! I particularly enjoy compiling backing tracks for my small choir. Please don't throw tomatoes at me, but I may eventually get a Tyros because it's lighter and most of my pupils have (small) Yamahas so file-swapping would be easier. But I absolutely love my 6500 and will probably always keep it !
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Hooray! Finally registered! Hello! - 10/16/05 10:52 AM

posted by katrina: At last !

Welcome Katrina, enjoy yourself.
Regards.
Joe.
Posted by: lahawk

Re: Hooray! Finally registered! Hello! - 10/16/05 11:09 AM

Welcome...Your name has been in the headlines lately

Larry
Posted by: Bernie9

Re: Hooray! Finally registered! Hello! - 10/16/05 12:00 PM

Hi Katrina
I am sure you are most welcome even if you become a hybrid member,so to speak. I have found much help over the years from many people on this forum.

Please do pipe in, yourself. It makes for a more active forum. You might contribute to John C's(Bruno)thread.
Bernie
Posted by: katrina

Re: Hooray! Finally registered! Hello! - 10/17/05 09:10 AM

Thanks Joe, Larry, Bernie ! I wished I'd piped in before that other "Katrina" hit the headlines ! Not quite that devastating I hope.
Posted by: Gunnar Jonny

Re: Hooray! Finally registered! Hello! - 10/17/05 11:10 AM

Better late than never they say, and that's true.
Enjoy and have fun katrina, lots of helpful and knowledgeable people here at SZ.

Happy Playing
GJ