5 More Tunes

Posted by: Pete Dale

5 More Tunes - 07/03/02 11:58 AM

Greetings Everyone and happy Celebrations to all across the big pond for the 4th I have 5 more Tunes to keep you going if you wish to hear them Please E-mail

Regards
Pete
Posted by: Jean Olivia

Re: 5 More Tunes - 07/04/02 06:37 AM

Thank you, Peter for sending the songs so quickly. It is midnight now but I'll be firing them up first thing in the morning. Cheers. Jean.
Posted by: Mike Harrison

Re: 5 More Tunes - 07/04/02 01:01 PM

Hi Pete
Many thanks for the songs,what a great selection, right up my street, Im sure I will love them all thanks again.
Mike
Posted by: Jennydon

Re: 5 More Tunes - 07/04/02 01:08 PM

Thank you Peter. As a wannabe musician with no musical talent whatsoever, I really appreciate the work and skill that goes into your music.. and that of others who so generously give to this forum. It spurs people like myself to keep trying.. although if you heard my playing you might say there is no hope.

Tradgedy is playing right now.. great!

Thanks.. Don
Posted by: Ted Rose

Re: 5 More Tunes - 07/04/02 09:07 PM

Great tunes, Pete! Thanks for sharing.

Ted Rose
Posted by: Benno Kattenat

Re: 5 More Tunes - 07/04/02 10:43 PM

HI Pete, kindly request your songs please,best regards ,BENNO
Posted by: gilbert

Re: 5 More Tunes - 07/05/02 05:41 AM

Hi Pete,
Thanks for the speedy reply to my request.I have only one word for your lattest songs,they were all Gre...at.Thunderball at 120 centainly shifted the dust from under my display screen

With Thanks and Best Wishes Gilbert.
Posted by: Douglas Dean

Re: 5 More Tunes - 07/05/02 10:04 AM

Pete,

Seems to me listening to some of your work would be a nice way to relax this weekend after all the hustle bussel of the fourth of July noise here in the US of A. Also did it ever occur to you we would like to see the other part of your hobby. Your art work, of course. Would be super if you could scan or have sombody scan some of your stuff and include it with your music. That way not only our ears could enjoy your music but our eyes would have a treat also. Come to think about it you could take pictures of your work with your ditgital camera and we could enjoy both of your hobbies at one time. In the meantime I would very much like to hear your music. By the way Pete, did you reconize the name of the mystery tune I had in the last 20-4-1 disk of Bebops?

Has been nice to chat with you,

Grandpa Doug
Posted by: kozykeys

Re: 5 More Tunes - 07/06/02 01:13 AM

lovely songs thanks for them nice selection and nice settings
jan
Posted by: Douglas Dean

Re: 5 More Tunes - 07/07/02 05:30 PM

Pete,
I guess when you got talent you got talent. Your talent oozees out in your playing and in your art work. Pete sent me some of his paintings along with his songs. Let me tell you, if you don't think this boy can draw you better get your eyeballs cleaned out. If any of you guys or gals have never feasted your eyes on some of his work give those peekers of yours a treat. I usually got plenty of words to cover my thoughts on any one subject but all I can say is, have Pete send you some of his work and see for yourself.

Speechless Grandpa Doug
Posted by: John North

Re: 5 More Tunes - 07/08/02 11:18 AM

Doug's absolutely correct about the paintings.
I was privileged to see three of them, and they could decorate my walls anytime.
Let me know when you go on holiday Pete and the house is empty. I'll dig out the old Burglar's outfit and help myself

[This message has been edited by John North (edited 07-08-2002).]