SHEET MUSIC

Posted by: etwo4788

SHEET MUSIC - 06/29/07 04:41 PM

Does anyone have the chords & notes.... treble clef for "Entry of the Gladiators'"

I am sure this sheet will be needed to be able to play along with Bill Norrie's sequencer rendition when it arrives in my computer!

Thanks for all the help!

ELIZABETH
Posted by: Joan

Re: SHEET MUSIC - 06/30/07 01:00 AM

Hi there Elizabeth - I have sent the score you requested to your address shown on the forum - check your mail.......Joan

Re: SHEET MUSIC - 06/30/07 04:55 AM

JOAN..... Many thanks..... This will be okay.....All those lines & notes are more than I need...

Just the treble with the chord symbols would work best.....

I will give this a go anyway......

Thanks for your help... I appreciate all the help I can get...

ELIZABETH

Re: SHEET MUSIC - 06/30/07 07:21 AM

Hi there - I only play the top line and the chords. The backing/style will take care of the rest.....Joan
Posted by: Walter McLaren

Re: SHEET MUSIC - 06/30/07 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by etwo4788:
Does anyone have the chords & notes.... treble clef for "Entry of the Gladiators'"

I am sure this sheet will be needed to be able to play along with Bill Norrie's sequencer rendition when it arrives in my computer!

Thanks for all the help!

ELIZABETH

Re: SHEET MUSIC - 06/30/07 07:51 AM

Hi Elizabeth - I have found a shorter version which I have just sent you. This may be all you need. Joan

Re: SHEET MUSIC - 06/30/07 12:53 PM

JOAN..... Yes, It is here! Thanks! Now tell me what style you use and at what tempo???

EE

Re: SHEET MUSIC - 07/01/07 02:47 AM

Hi Elizabeth - what style etc., Although I love Marches this is not one that I have personally played before until your request, although I do know the melody.

The Organ March in the Organist style on the KN7 slowed down to around 100 or so is not a bad place to start and with a little tweaking should be quite reasonable to start with.

Unless you have some commercial styles or can tweak your own then the Marches in the March & Waltz section are limited.

Bill Norrie who has offered his help I am sure will do an excellent job for you.

Anyway - Have a go - good luck.....Joan

Re: SHEET MUSIC - 07/02/07 11:24 AM

JOAN..... Thank you.....good sounds! Maybe a bit of tweaking after I learn the piece resonably well!

Can you zip your version for me to hear too? I listened again to your "Cry Me A River" and "Perhaps Love" ..... they are stored to play along with several others I particularly enjoy....

Do you know of the singer/composer/KB player Richard Child? He is over on your side of the pond ...in the UK I think..... I LOVE his voice.... the best I think that I have ever heard. I have lost my connection with his website..... Sure would love to have it again.....

ELIZABETH

Re: SHEET MUSIC - 07/03/07 06:16 AM

Elizabth says:
Do you know of the singer/composer/KB player Richard Child? He is over on your side of the pond ...in the UK I think..... I LOVE his voice.... the best I think that I have ever heard. I have lost my connection with his website..... Sure would love to have it again.....

ELIZABETH

Hi Elizabeth - Sorry I have never heard of Richard Child so I cannot help you on that one.

I have sent you my quick EASY RECORD version of March of the Gladiators as whilst I had the music for this piece it was not one that I had played before. I have also copied Bill in on this - Good luck with it. Joan

Incidentally Happy Fourth of July to our American zoners
Posted by: Bill Norrie

Re: SHEET MUSIC - 07/06/07 02:57 PM

Elizabeth, I've tried contacting you twice via your Yahoo email but had no response...........

Re: SHEET MUSIC - 07/07/07 06:42 AM

JOAN.... Thanks for asking about Richard Child here..... I have googled for his site to no avail...so far. It has been awhile since I have tried....

BILL.... I am receiving your email messages.....

ELIZABETH