How Do I Do That -Vault is almost closed

Posted by: Walt Tenay

How Do I Do That -Vault is almost closed - 02/22/05 05:22 PM

Hi All,

All the adobe attachments request have been sent out and all orders have been completed on the How Do I Do That manual.

This is really the last time I will mention this since we have very few copies left. It will not be available in hard copy after those remaining copies are gone.

The vault keeper has advised me to prepare the original printed copy for insertion in a hermedically sealed air tight sleeve (it's really a zip lock baggie) within the next few days for consideration to be placed in a time capsule for opening in the year 2525.

However,the wonderful color adobe version will still be available sent via email. $19.95 - Non printable.

So as we say here in the real South;

After a spell, if ya'll decide you want a printed copy of this here manuwell, you just plum outta luck unless you gets some money from you local bank down younder to cover
the cost of printin up a batch cause it's gonna cost you aplenty - yessir, it will, it sure-nough will.

Best to all

Walt Tenay
Posted by: technicsplayer

Re: How Do I Do That -Vault is almost closed - 02/22/05 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Walt Tenay:
for opening in the year 2525.

"in the year 2525, if man is still alive, if woman can survive, they may find........."

one hellova out of date manual!

Posted by: Ted Rose

Re: How Do I Do That -Vault is almost closed - 02/22/05 08:23 PM

Hello, Walt.

I have requested the attachment, but haven't heard a word back. So, I will make this a public request here in the SZ. Could my e-mail requests have gotten lost or strayed???? Please send the attachment to me before the "vault is closed". Thanks.

Ted Rose
Posted by: Gunnar Jonny

Re: How Do I Do That -Vault is almost closed - 02/22/05 08:24 PM

Nice to see someone remember that Sager & Evans (I think it was) song still,
and now we're almost there....
GJ

Re: How Do I Do That -Vault is almost closed - 02/23/05 03:32 AM

yes Gunnar, their one and only hit, but strangely reminiscent of the era

Ted, I believe Walt is referring to the printed version of the book. The adobe book will still be available, and the 7000 update attachment is unaffected, being free anyway.
Posted by: Ted Rose

Re: How Do I Do That -Vault is almost closed - 02/23/05 05:06 AM

How do I find the Adobe version???? I have the hard copy already; is it the same material, except in Adobe form? Or is it an addendum/attachment to the original book? I guess, like others perhaps, I am confused. Thanks for your reply!

Ted

Re: How Do I Do That -Vault is almost closed - 02/23/05 05:11 AM

it's perfectly simple, there is a paper 6k book, an adobe 6k book, and a free adobe update for 7k.

Re: How Do I Do That -Vault is almost closed - 02/23/05 06:32 AM

Hi Ted,

Never received your request, however sent attachment based on your request a few minutes ago. You should be all set.

Just a reminder to all, be sure to put something in the subject line. If there is no subject the email is deleted.

Walt

Quote:
Originally posted by Ted Rose:
Hello, Walt.

I have requested the attachment, but haven't heard a word back. So, I will make this a public request here in the SZ. Could my e-mail requests have gotten lost or strayed???? Please send the attachment to me before the "vault is closed". Thanks.

Ted Rose
Posted by: pratzert

Re: How Do I Do That -Vault is almost closed - 02/26/05 10:35 AM

Walt,

Would you be so kind as to send the attachment to me as well ?

Thanks, Tim

pratzert@bcpl.net
Posted by: Chuck Piper

Re: How Do I Do That -Vault is almost closed - 02/27/05 01:36 AM

Hi Walt,

I sent you a request for the Adobe version and specified it in the Subject line of my e-mail. I have not received anything from you. Please send it to me. Thank you.

salford.crp@ntlworld.com

Chuck

Re: How Do I Do That -Vault is almost closed - 02/27/05 04:55 AM

Hi,

All request for attachment and which one should be sent to keybstud@sc.rr.com. All request will be out within 24 hours.

If you have not received your attachment within a short period of time it could be for several reasons.

1. You sent to the wrong email address.
2. No subject in email reauest
3. I dont know what attachment you want
4. I sent it to the wrong email address.
5. Your server is restricting attachments.
6. I dont like you.
7. Your computer doesn't like you.

Please do not request attachment to be sent from the SZ.

I have sent the last two request from this post out this morning.

Thanks

Walt

Quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Piper:
Hi Walt,

I sent you a request for the Adobe version and specified it in the Subject line of my e-mail. I have not received anything from you. Please send it to me. Thank you.

salford.crp@ntlworld.com

Chuck