Bebop's Wife Jann is recovering and THANK YOU

Posted by: BEBOP

Bebop's Wife Jann is recovering and THANK YOU - 07/20/02 12:57 PM

Thank You Dear Friends,
Jann and I thank all you wonderful people for your prayers and get well wishes, and most especially for your friendship.
Jann has started to respond to treatment and is now recovering. She is still in ICCU after three days but hopefully she will be upgraded to move into the general hospital population today. The heart surgeon has advised us that as a result of the speedy action of all concerned they believe there is minimal damage to the heart muscle and the stent is correctly located and doing the job. No surgery is planned at this time. They did a scan of the heart muscle today to see how much had been damaged using the same technology that is used to look at babies in the womb. Today's technology is just awesome. There will need to be some changes in life style and self discipline to prevent further recurrences.
God is in control of our lives and to HIM we are thankful, and to each of your for your prayers. It is so good to have this big extended family, and I include every person that posts on this forum as you have all included us. We are grateful to each and everyone of you. I am unable to put into words how much your kindness and words and prayers have meant to me during this very difficult time.
We love you all
Bill and Jann Forrest in San Jose, California
Posted by: Mike Harrison

Re: Bebop's Wife Jann is recovering and THANK YOU - 07/20/02 01:02 PM

Great news Bebop, so glad things are looking up, all the posts have been right there with you and Jann and its so good to see us all as one.
Mike
Posted by: technicsplayer

Re: Bebop's Wife Jann is recovering and THANK YOU - 07/20/02 01:16 PM

very glad the news has been good for you. Best wishes for a happy outcome.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Bebop's Wife Jann is recovering and THANK YOU - 07/20/02 01:58 PM

Sometimes we get so wrapped up in our need for material things, like keyboards, we forget about the most important. Our loved ones and friends. Janns recovery is worth more than all the material things in the world.
Makes us sit back and be thankfull for our 54 yrs and each day after we have together.

The best to you both.

Marg and Fran in Florida
Posted by: Gunnar Jonny

Re: Bebop's Wife Jann is recovering and THANK YOU - 07/20/02 02:32 PM

Good news Bebop.
Yes Scott, LOVE and MUSIC heals
GJ
Posted by: Scottyee

Re: Bebop's Wife Jann is recovering and THANK YOU - 07/20/02 02:32 PM

Bebop: WONDERFUL news!
Please give Jann my 'personal' best wishes for a speedy recovery. I look forward to visiting both of you and playing music together again soon. Music HEALS ! - Scott
Posted by: gilbert

Re: Bebop's Wife Jann is recovering and THANK YOU - 07/20/02 05:12 PM

"Great News"
Gilbert
Posted by: Marilyn Boissoneault

Re: Bebop's Wife Jann is recovering and THANK YOU - 07/20/02 05:49 PM

Glad to hear the good news that Jann is doing well. They like to keep you in ICU where they can keep a good eye on you. I'm sure she'll get to move to a reg room soon. Better to keep her monitored well in the beginning.

Yes, God is in control of our lives. Sometimes we tend to forget that when all is going well.

Take care and we will all continue praying for you both.

Marilyn
Posted by: John North

Re: Bebop's Wife Jann is recovering and THANK YOU - 07/21/02 02:29 AM

Great news - I'm sure you'll both Be-bopping in no time at all
Posted by: Alain

Re: Bebop's Wife Jann is recovering and THANK YOU - 07/21/02 02:59 AM

Hello,

Good news....
Next month you will play "Conquest off Paradise"...on your new Technics kn7000.....to entertain Jann.
Good luck...
Alain
Posted by: Johnnie.c

Re: Bebop's Wife Jann is recovering and THANK YOU - 07/21/02 03:29 AM

Excellent news. I am very glad for you both that your wife is on the road to recovery
Posted by: Nigel

Re: Bebop's Wife Jann is recovering and THANK YOU - 07/21/02 03:41 AM

That's great news Bebop. Thanks for keeping us updated on her recovery.
Posted by: DaveT

Re: Bebop's Wife Jann is recovering and THANK YOU - 07/21/02 04:33 AM

Hi Jann & BeBop this is the best news I've had today, keep up the good work Jann.

DaveT.
Posted by: Jean Olivia

Re: Bebop's Wife Jann is recovering and THANK YOU - 07/21/02 06:54 AM

So pleased to hear of Jann's improvement in health. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. although I have not met you both. I count you among my friends and felt great concern when I learnt of Jann's sudden illness.I can see by the number of posts that we all feel the same way.All the best. Jean.
Posted by: mally

Re: Bebop's Wife Jann is recovering and THANK YOU - 07/21/02 12:11 PM

Good news BeBop wishing Jann a speedy recovery

all the best mally
Posted by: speters466

Re: Bebop's Wife Jann is recovering and THANK YOU - 07/21/02 05:07 PM

Great news BEBOP. Glad to hear of Jann's improvement!!
Jody
Posted by: Ted Rose

Re: Bebop's Wife Jann is recovering and THANK YOU - 07/21/02 09:05 PM

Wonderful news, BEBOP! Hope Jann will be home again soon and you can both once again enjoy the music of life together in good health and happiness.

Ted Rose
Posted by: tony mads usa

Re: Bebop's Wife Jann is recovering and THANK YOU - 07/22/02 05:30 AM

BeBop & Jann ...... THAT'S music to my ears ... glad to hear that Jann is well on the road to recovery .... (sounds like the title of an Old Crosby & Hope movie) .... we will keep you in our prayers .....
t.