Well gather Lililacs

Posted by: Scarum

Well gather Lililacs - 12/30/03 06:26 PM

Does anyone out there have the music or better still make an Mp3 of the song:- We'll Gather Lilacs In the Spring again by Ivor Novello I have recently had a death in the family overseas in Florida USA There is to be a memorial service on Saturday and I have been requested to record and E mail the music of this song in order that it be played at the service. Unfortunately I do not have the music nor can I play it by ear
so if anyone can help me out here Id be so very grateful

Many thanks
Tom Cornish (Australia)
Posted by: Mark And Michelle

Re: Well gather Lililacs - 12/30/03 09:57 PM

Tom,

Suggest you link to the following:
http://members.aol.com/Novello/Lilacs.html

As it's already gone midnight where you are, Happy New Year,

Michie
Posted by: manorcourt1991

Re: Well gather Lililacs - 12/30/03 11:42 PM

Hi Tom

Check your email. How are things in Port Macquarie.

Len C.

PS Michelle It's not New Year for another 5 hours yet but happy new year to you and Mark also and to all our friends on this wonderful forum
Posted by: BEBOP

Re: Well gather Lililacs - 12/31/03 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Scarum:
Does anyone out there have the music or better still make an Mp3 of the song:- We'll Gather Lilacs In the Spring again by Ivor Novello I have recently had a death in the family overseas in Florida USA There is to be a memorial service on Saturday and I have been requested to record and E mail the music of this song in order that it be played at the service. Unfortunately I do not have the music nor can I play it by ear
so if anyone can help me out here Id be so very grateful

Many thanks
Tom Cornish (Australia)

Tom, I sent you 4 emails last night 12/30 Tuesday regarding your song request and they were returned using this address.
Bebop
Posted by: rikkisbears

Re: Well gather Lililacs - 12/31/03 02:01 PM

Hi,

did I hear mention that someone lives in Port Macquarie ( NSW )?

Have many fond memories of the place.

best wishes
Rikki

[QUOTE]Originally posted by manorcourt1991:
[ How are things in Port Macquarie.