Is Anybody Home?

Posted by: Chuck Piper

Is Anybody Home? - 12/22/02 11:05 PM

Hello! Hello? Helloooooo! Knock, knock. Is anybody home? The silence on this forum is deafening. But hark! What's that I hear wafting on the air coming through my window? Ah yes. I should have known. It is the sound of Christmas carols being played by all the KN forum members around the world. Bless them. They would prefer to sit at their KNs and make music rather than sit at their computers at this wonderful time of the year. What beautiful sounds they are creating for me to wake up to this cold, wet, and windy morning in the UK. Play on my friends! Enjoy!

A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! THANK YOU FOR THE MUSIC!

Chuck
Posted by: John North

Re: Is Anybody Home? - 12/23/02 03:43 AM

Hi Chuck
The problem at this time of year is fighting our way through all the reindeer droppings
A very Merry Christmas to you and everyone on the forum
John

[This message has been edited by John North (edited 12-23-2002).]
Posted by: ogre

Re: Is Anybody Home? - 12/23/02 06:35 AM

I'm still here - just. Been listening to the unbelieveable, which nearly knocked me off my perch.

I don't often visit other parts of the Synthzone (shame on me) but dropped into the General Arranger Keyboard Forum and picked up on "You've just GOT to hear this!" After listening to the downloaded MP3 sort of went into a state of shock. Now, you'll either love it or loath it but as the man says -0 "You've just GOT to listen to this!"

Merry Christmas to everyone and thank you all for keeping me happy and educated about matters KN etc.

Ogre

Re: Is Anybody Home? - 12/23/02 07:01 AM

Hi John and Ogre,

Yeah, John, it does get a little slippery out there trying to navigate through all that reindeer "stuff". Now let me think - where did I put that reindeer dropping scraper? It must be here somewhere. Ah ha! There it is! Not to worry, John, I'll have it cleaned up in just a minute. Oh oh. I knew I should have put my wellies on. Oh well, its too late now. Now where did I put that shoe scraper?

Ogre, guess I'll have to listen to that MP3 also. Where is it located?

You two take care. Happy Holidays!

Chuck

Re: Is Anybody Home? - 12/24/02 10:11 AM

Hi Chuck,
Try http://www.geocities.com/stevizard/index.html

I've never heard anything like it and it gets better (? debateable!!) towards the end.It'll either make or mar your Christmas.

Best Wishes,,
Ogre
Posted by: Bill Norrie

Re: Is Anybody Home? - 12/27/02 10:11 AM

What the H*** was that.....????

------------------
Willum

Re: Is Anybody Home? - 12/28/02 10:34 AM

I don't know, but I'm sstill laughin'.

Ogre

Re: Is Anybody Home? - 12/28/02 11:06 AM

Hi Ogre,

I was unable to go to the website you suggested until about a minute ago. After listening I came to the same conclusion as Willum. I fully understand why you are still laughing, Ogre. However, it did not leave me loving or hating it. I just sat here with my mouth hanging wide open in disbelief! It will take some time for my ears to recover.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Chuck
Posted by: Bud Whipple

Re: Is Anybody Home? - 12/28/02 01:11 PM

Wow! And all this time I thought I was the world's worst singer. I've been upstaged!
Posted by: Walter McLaren

Re: Is Anybody Home? - 12/28/02 01:27 PM

It All depends!!!!!!. Compared to me he's fantastic!!. Walter.