SD Jukebox

Posted by: lahawk

SD Jukebox - 01/02/03 02:03 PM

Is SD Jukebox software on the CD that is supplied with the KN7000, or is part of the Panasonic USB Reader/Writer that I had to order?
OR
Do I have to shell out more bucks to buy the SD Jukebox software? (jeez... mo money) If I do have to buy SD Jukebox does anyone know where I get it ? And does anyone know where I could find more info on this subject? I thought I remember this subject before .
Appreciate it,
Larry Hawk

[This message has been edited by lahawk (edited 01-02-2003).]
Posted by: Marilyn Boissoneault

Re: SD Jukebox - 01/02/03 03:08 PM

SD Jukebox is not supplied with the KN7000 in the USA. It was part of the package in the UK. I really don't know where you would find it. Maybe someone else here knows. I believe it's rather pricey.

Marilyn

Quote:
Originally posted by lahawk:
Is SD Jukebox software on the CD that is supplied with the KN7000, or is part of the USB Reader/Writer that I had to order?
OR
Do I have to shell out more bucks to buy the SD Jukebox software? (jeez... mo money) If I do have to buy SD Jukebox does anyone know where I get it ? And does anyone know where I could find more info on this subject? I thought I remember this subject before .
Appreciate it,
Larry Hawk

Posted by: cees

Re: SD Jukebox - 01/03/03 01:48 AM

Hi Larry, on surfing around I found this url, I'm too looking around trying to get this program, especially for uploading MP3 on the SD. http://www.acetoys.com/casd01.html

Quote:
Originally posted by lahawk:
[B].... And does anyone know where I could find more info on this subject? I thought I remember this subject before .
Appreciate it,
Larry Hawk
B]
Posted by: TOMMAW

Re: SD Jukebox - 01/03/03 03:03 AM

it is a program with the reader/writer,sz-cb7 audio kit which runs about 129 do;;ars