New website

Posted by: Guardman2001

New website - 03/12/16 08:13 AM

Hello all. I usually only look at the arranger forums but this is more of a recording issue. I am setting up a new website. GBGriffith.com @Yola.com. I just put one of my songs there called. "Man in the middle" It was done a while ago the music in a midi studio, the vocals on a four track Tascam cassette recorder. I have been playing around w/ the site and still have a lot to do as you will see if you go there. I would appreciate any comments. Thanks [url=http://gbgriffith.com]gbgriffith.com
Posted by: Nigel

Re: New website - 03/12/16 10:42 PM

Great recording. And the guitar playing really is icing on the cake.

Re: New website - 03/13/16 06:35 PM

Thanks much Nigel. I really appreciate the feedback. Gerard
Posted by: zuki

Re: New website - 06/19/18 11:01 AM

Sounded Great! Thanks for sharing. I like the guitar work too smile
Posted by: Nigel

Re: New website - 06/25/18 12:49 AM

Originally Posted By Guardman2001
Thanks much Nigel. I really appreciate the feedback. Gerard

I am a keyboard guitar player myself. What guitar and amp did you use on this track? It sounds great.
Posted by: ekurburski

Re: New website - 01/09/19 09:20 AM

I especially liked the arrangements and backgrounds. Very professional sounding to my ears.

Re: New website - 01/17/19 07:30 AM

Hello Guys. Nigel, I apologize for the belated reply I haden't checked this post for awhile. The guitar work was done by a guitar player named George from Tampa, Fl quite a few years ago. I was working w/ a midi keyboard guy who had a small studio and he brought George in for the guitar work then gave me a 2 track cassette of the results which I then added the vocal and backup vocal. AAAAHH things were so much simpler then.