AUDYA COMEBACK

Posted by: Mr. G

AUDYA COMEBACK - 07/05/20 12:41 PM

I really think Ketron should rethink the discontinuing of of the best sounding arranger
keyboard ever made. Forget about SD 9, 7 etc. and just make Audya again with all the wish lists we all hoped for in a great new Audya. I really believe that sales would be much better than they have now. SD series just fall way short of Audya. AUDYA is still King and needs to reclaim it's rightful on the Throne. Come-on Ketron , get smart get the Audya back into production.

Mr. G.
Posted by: Sokratis 1974

Re: AUDYA COMEBACK - 07/05/20 09:45 PM

I agree......
Audya is the best of Arranger ever!!!....
Posted by: DAN.2000

Re: AUDYA COMEBACK - 07/06/20 02:26 AM

What is better in the Audya than SD90

Re: AUDYA COMEBACK - 07/06/20 07:36 AM

The styles , To me the SD series sound like a pretty good live band , but Audya sounds like a great live band. The Audya is way more in your face with drums that just have the dynamics of a really good drummer that sounds so good. Now this is only my opinion but just listen to SD9 16 beat ballad then to Audya, Rock styles etc. and compare, to me , a big difference, plus I like the looks of Audya over SD series. I think many others will agree also. Be blessed and hope for Audya return.

Gordon. , Mr. G.
Posted by: DAN.2000

Re: AUDYA COMEBACK - 07/06/20 08:34 AM

It seems that they have released the Audya styles for the SD90, so maybe they will sound the same?

Re: AUDYA COMEBACK - 07/06/20 09:49 AM

Audya styles on SD90 and SD9 should be very interesting and the touch screen on SD's are a nice feature indeed. Should prove to be a valuable feature for Audya lovers. However, Audya still should be put back into production as another choice.

Mr. G.
Posted by: Ingres

Re: AUDYA COMEBACK - 07/06/20 10:35 AM

HI
SD9 comes with touchscreen and launchpad : very good!
But don't forget the other Audya advantages: more INs nd OUTs, style modeling, ... for the main ones
A mix of Audya and SD9 would be a total winner
Posted by: fozzie

Re: AUDYA COMEBACK - 07/06/20 02:25 PM

Hi!
I have both Audya and SD 90, and in my opinion Audya sounds better. Sounds more live. I have my Audya in the studio, and SD 90 at home. I bought USB pen 1-6 from Ketron with Audya styles for SD 90, and in my opinion they sound as good as Audya internal styles, even better than SD 90 internal styles.

/fozzie

Re: AUDYA COMEBACK - 07/06/20 11:36 PM

Audya sounds much better.. More natural sound and punchy... The design of sounds and the Audio Styles on Audya is very good and expressive than SD9...
I had made a comparison in my studio Audya vs SD9 and the winner is Audya...
Just my opinion...
P.S. I don't have SD9 but I had borrowed it from a friend of mine...
Posted by: country_man

Re: AUDYA COMEBACK - 07/07/20 12:04 PM

That's true! What is better in Audya than SD9/SD90?

1. Feeling! More dynamics drive in all styles.
2. Rock STYLES! No arranger on the market has so good real sounding ROCK styles!
3. Factory live guitars! Much much "live" in composition with Audio Drum
3. Possibillity to create, self record own LIVE GUITARS!
4. Stereo input to join ANY other source - with separate volume controller!
5. Easely create and sharing own samples - instruments (ins,mps)

Only one thing has SD7/9/90/60 better in my opinion - the sound processor/effects, the last thing in sound chain (hall, reverbs, compressor, delays, eq. etc.). That's why the SD series sounds "better".

I play now SD90 and when I switch it to my old Audya at home that KETRON feeling is back ...

When the KETRON rebuild old AUDYA with new powerfull CPU - PROCESSOR and with the SD effect unit, a litle bit lightened the weight will be for this century TOP WINNER in arranger world!

P.S. And please please Ketron: Contact the company TC Helicon and build their VOICE LIVE PROCESSOR into your arrangers!
Posted by: ajodanimario

Re: AUDYA COMEBACK - 07/08/20 12:32 PM

One of the best advances that sd9 has had with respect to audya is the boot time, at least when the sd9 crashes our audience only has to wait 1 minute to restart the keyboard and they can dance again, with the audya It gave them time to go have a good coffee until it was available again, bravo for ketron. it is a shame that a high-end keyboard like sd9 has so many bugs and the problem is that an update comes out and other things fail that previously did not. keep it up ketron and your end will be near, other brands that I don't know if they can be named here do less things but they do them well. It is like buying a car with many extras, paying a high price for it and then half of them do not work. more and more disappointed ketron customers, a great brand adrift.
Posted by: Mozzer

Re: AUDYA COMEBACK - 07/13/20 08:59 AM

Hi personally think the Audya is far superior than of the new modules, also I like the separate outputs so I can have separate control of drums, bass and accompaniment instead of coming out of the stereo outs. This gives you so much more control.The drums are so much punchier especially as I make my own drum kits.
I certainly won't be changing mine they say don't change it unless its broken this is a true saying.
Posted by: Jerry T

Re: AUDYA COMEBACK - 07/13/20 06:08 PM

If anyone is interested, I have a mint, AJAM upgraded Audya 4 available in the buy/sell forum.
Ketron Audya 4 with Ajamsonic upgrade, like new, mint: $2400.00
Ciao,
Jerry
Posted by: jingleman

Re: AUDYA COMEBACK - 08/01/20 11:55 AM

According to AJ...the Audya is the only Ketron arranger that used uncompressed .wav files. That certainly could improve the overall quality of the Audya over other Ketron products. When I had the sd40...it did not impress me as much as Audya demos I’d heard.
Posted by: leezone

Re: AUDYA COMEBACK - 09/15/20 12:01 PM

yep, i think main difference is AUDYA seems to play uncompressed files, where latest SD seem compressed, (canned), like mp3,

the SOUND of the latest SD series is not as good

Re: AUDYA COMEBACK - 09/15/20 12:02 PM

Sokratis, how can i make my own Live Guitars for my AUDYA? i have all the WAV files ready,

last i heard you needed a soundcard, not available, and special software,

can you help? or AJ?

Re: AUDYA COMEBACK - 09/15/20 12:05 PM

i really wish they upgraded the AUDYA

make it lighter, aluminum chasis, not plastic
fast CPU,
1TB SSD,
touchscreen,
64GB RAM, min
audio interface, to be able to play VST, Kontakt, etc, thru the keyboard's USB

Re: AUDYA COMEBACK - 09/15/20 10:16 PM

Originally Posted By leezone
Sokratis, how can i make my own Live Guitars for my AUDYA? i have all the WAV files ready,

last i heard you needed a soundcard, not available, and special software,

can you help? or AJ?

No my friend it's impossible for users.
Only the Factory.
Posted by: irmler88

Re: AUDYA COMEBACK - 05/15/23 11:38 AM

Couldn’t agree more !