Ketron SD9 Launchpad Is this a BUG?

Posted by: stkeys

Ketron SD9 Launchpad Is this a BUG? - 12/01/17 07:44 AM

Hey guy's I just received my SD9 a couple of day's ago and have already started to delve into this amazing instruments features.

While trying to get to grips with the Launchpad features I came across some strange things I'm hoping somebody may have the answers to.
Maybe Pastroccio can help out here.

I was able to copy parts from a style into Scenes 1,2,3,4.
Then I recorded an 8 bar chord progression to Scene 1.
I was curious if the "copy to" would paste the Chord progression into Scene 2 but when I tested this it puts the chords in but also replaces Arranger "B" with arranger "A".

Feature request: Would be nice to be able to have the option to copy and paste Chord progressions into different Scenes while leaving the Pads in that Scene unchanged.

So after recording another 8 bar Chord Progression into "Scene 2" and playing them back I found out that I could not use the FILL/ BREAK or ARRANGER buttons in "Scene 1" but I could in "Scene 2" !!!

So, is this a BUG?
Should we be able to play fills and change arrangement variations in all scenes when playing scenes containing Chord progressions ?

After more testing I found out this was a BUG!! After powering down and switching back on I was able to play fills and change styles arrangements while the Chord progression played.

EDIT: Setup a new Launchpad test today and the Drum fills and Arranger variations didn't work Grrrrrrr.

How do you record "FILLS" into a Scene?
When recording a chord progression, why can't we record drum Fills?

Posted by: stkeys

Re: Ketron SD9 Launchpad Is this a BUG? - 12/01/17 08:03 AM

While carrying on with the Launchpad testing I found out one of the problems was that the "Scroll Wheel" was frozen. I had to save the project then power the keyboard off and on again.

Has anyone else had a problem with the Scroll Wheel Freezing?